• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnancy after Miscarriage

There's basically the same poll on the 'Pregnancy After a Loss' board :flower:

I'm sorry I couldn't vote, I never even had one cycle...I fell pregnant straight away :hugs:

Like others, I voted 1 cycle, but actually got pregnant before even having a post-mc period. My mc was at 6 weeks and I ovulated 2-3 weeks after bleeding stopped. We had tried for about 7 cycles (9 months) before I got my first BFP.

Im not sure how to reply to this as my pg have all been IVF, tis one from cycle 15.

and i think 2 cycles after the last IVF (14) we can not concieve naturally

GL i read an article where it startes its not nesscessary to wait befor TTC again after MC

One miscarriage for me and I got pregnant again right after my first period which I got five weeks after the miscarriage. I miscarried at 10 and a half weeks.

Sending you lots of good luck wishes. :flower:

First loss at 20 weeks, BFP after 3 cycles but unfortunately lost the 2nd one at 8 weeks in Feb this year. Started trying in Apr till now still waiting for BFP

2 cycles here too, good luck to you all x

i mc in jan and didnt wait till next cycle... got bfp!!! so i voted 1 cycle!!!! FX hun

Just wanted to say thanks Maaybe for posting this, and thank you to all the ladies who have answered. It's so hopeless going through a mc but seeing this really helps loads! I love the fact that the numbers are higher closer to the top.

I put 1 cycle but i didnt have a period after my m/c bleeding. I ovulated 2 weeks after m/c and conceived then. Unfortunately that ended in miscariage too.

Hiya, I put my vote in (10 Cycles) but would like to add that I had an ectopic MC and had a tube removed.

Good luck girls!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

I put 1 cycle down but I didnt have an AF before I got my :bfp: ! I was nearly 6 weeks gone when I had my MC and that was 7 weeks ago. I found out last week that I am pregnant again!

My friends Mum is a fertility nurse and she told me not to wait for my AF to return as you are more fertile after a MC. As long as your hormone levels have returned to normal and you have no infection then it is fine to try straight away, so we did!!

I put 4 cycles because you were after a timescale - but we werent trying the first cycle as I decided my body needed a rest. So three months of actually trying.

It was 1 cycle after the first mmc but I havent chosen that one because it also ended in a mmc.

One thing I would add - I was very stressed during those 4 months and I personally believe it was our decision to relax and not worry about it too much that resulted im my current :pink: bump

HTH

Mizze xxx

Hi with my 1st M/C @ 14weeks it took around 11 months, then sadly i had a 2nd M/C @ 15weeks but fell with my Ds2 the following month so 1 cycle that time.

sarah

I had a MMC on 5th November, and an ERPC on 11th November. We had unprotected sex but I took the MAP as we were planning to wait a few months before trying as per the advice at the time. Quickly had a period and must of got pregnant either straight after, or the MAP didn't work as I am now 37 weeks.

Sending you loads of :dust: and :hugs: - I'm sorry for your loss and TTCAL is hard, as is PAL - but with support I promise you will get there and I hope it happens quickly for you. I have heard SO many stories of girls getting pregnant within a few cycles when they struggled to get pregnant before. Also, it seems medical advice does support the fact you are more fertile and more likely to have a healthy pregnancy. Sending :hugs:

4 cycles, we were more NTNP though. I wish you ladies all the luck in the world & hope you get your BFP's soon :) xxx

I voted 2 but I actually meant one! We didn't actually try for the first month after the MC :flower:

im still trying after my last mc which was last aug still not lucky yet x

I got PG the very next cycle. I knew I was ov. and thought 'what the hell'. WE didnt want to wait and I read an article recently that said that you are more fertile in the 6 months following a m/c and that you do not need to wait... so we didn't and it worked for us... I'm 4-5 weeks PG and hoping all goes well for us this time. GL to you girls too. Keep us posted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->