Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Thanks hunny

Im 6 weeks now, nothing going on! 2 weeks til my scan!!!!!! :)

Congratulations everyone!! I hope to join you some time in the near future! I think this is a great idea for a thread!!

I got my midwife and scan dates in today.

My 12 week scan is on alexs original due date :O

my god 12 week scan dates, wont be long at all til you see beanie xx

ps. Jan is our offical ttc, enjoy my 30th then its babymaking time cant wait - hope this thread gets some more followers - this means you embojet, foo, Dona and dannigizmo to name but a few :winkwink: x

hey. havent been on for a week been on holiday.

i had my scan and im 9weeks 6 days today. im due march 7th xxx

Great to hear it Lianne.

I'm totally having a panic day wondering how I will cope!

ps. Jan is our offical ttc, enjoy my 30th then its babymaking time cant wait - hope this thread gets some more followers - this means you embojet, foo, Dona and dannigizmo to name but a few :winkwink: x

18 months to wait for me I'm afraid!

I'll be following too!!!

Congrats ladies ;)

Ethan came early as my waters broke (don't know why) and now I'm more worried because of the quote that someone wrote up about 'the doctor said it's the 'don't knows' that tend to always be early' - so now I'm even more cautious about a 2nd baby being early too :S

Anyway, we will be ttc next summer (May/June time) :)

Afternoon girlies! How are you all?!

How are you doing SB?

I am starting to get a lil nervous :wacko: but doing good otherwise!!

I am so so so sick :(

Oh no :nope: Was you sick with Alex?

I had sickness from day 1 until the week before Reagan..this time I got some relief from week 16-27 and this last week it has returned but only in the mornings, this is a completely different pregnancy from last time, even though it is another girl...it's kind of all new territory!!

Sure did chick, cant remember suffering this much though!

Hope your sickness eases up! I bet you've tried all the old remedies like ginger biccies so I won't go on!!! :)

I cant stand that ginger - I know it works though!!! My friend made some when I was pregnant with Alex and OMG jeezo it was strong.

Hey :) im good but exhausted!!i have been in bed since 4,just woke up and im still struggling to stay awake!how are u? X

hey ladies..im feelin really really sick, tired too. i had NO symptoms with tyler so this is all new to me too :(

Hey i discovered that lemons ease the nausea. My mil suggested it and it worked a treat. I would cut them up and eat them. Pretty sour but i guess that's what takes the nausea away. I'm past the ms now but this was the sickest i've ever been with a pregnancy. Hope you feel better soon sb.

On another note, only 3 more sleeps until i'm 24 weeks, yay, so happy. Feel like every day/week is a bonus. I've been having really intense bh since 12 weeks, sometimes quite close together. stress, stress, stress. I'm sure you all know the feeling. I've had 2 prems in a row now, so i can't imagine i'll suddenly go full term now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->