Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

No SK I understand but u arent a fraud by any means! So cut it oot before i spank you! :flower: xxxxxxx

I bought some sickness bands yesterday, they werent too bad.

and sour laces....gotta have those.... :rofl:

:hi:

can i sneek in here please ?

My waters went at 34 weeks and Alex was born at 35 at his smallest he was 4lb 11oz

i know hes not "that" prem but i had quite a few problems with feeding , jaundice, weight gain etc so just want to join peeps who know what im on about x

Pinksnowball - we are due about the same time :o
I'll put u on the list!

Well girlies, I got put back a few days yesterday at my scan, but at the EPU this normally happens to me and the 12 week scan normally sorts the dates out again :rofl:

https://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx359/alexsmall/censored.jpg?t=1282377079

Hi

Hope you dont mind me dropping in just wanted to say congrats to you all and hope you all have long, healthy pregnancys and yve all made me broody! But no more of me xxx

Do you mind if I join you ladies?

My last child was born prematurely at 32 weeks with a very rare heart defect (can't remember the whole name of it much less spell it!) He spent 3 weeks in the NICU and was 6 pounds when he was born, I also had GD which had gone unnoticed due to lack of quality medical care. Very bad teaching hospital that was shut down by the state.

I'm expecting a little boy, Charles Evan William, due 10/10/10 but I am having a repeat c-section on September 22nd, at 37+1.

We've made it past 32 weeks which is a huge relief but I'm still leery, nervous, and stressed about the pregnancy. They've done long scans on his heart, and it's completely normal.

I think once you've been a preemie mom, you worry a little more that it's all going to happen again. My Dr says I'm fine, measuring on time, baby looks good, and she's impressed that I'm doing so well. BTW I'm having my 6th c-section, I cannot birth naturally on my own but I wasn't willing to let the medical community decide how many children I can or cannot have.

I'm hoping you'll let me hang around a little, offer some support, and advice when I can but I'm praying I don't have another preemie. At least this time I'm not alone IRL like I was with my last.

BTW I'm having my 6th c-section, I cannot birth naturally on my own but I wasn't willing to let the medical community decide how many children I can or cannot have.

Wow, 6!! and here was me feeling brave for having a 4th. Having a prem does certainly view your pregnancy in a whole new light. Wishing the weeks away, worrying about every tightening and tiny bit of "plug looking" discharge :haha:
Getting past 32 weeks is a great milestone. Goodluck with the rest of your pregnancy.

:wave: Hi MommyMichele, I've popped you on the list as 22nd Sept, is that ok hunny?

Well done for being so brave!

BTW I'm having my 6th c-section, I cannot birth naturally on my own but I wasn't willing to let the medical community decide how many children I can or cannot have.

Wow, 6!! and here was me feeling brave for having a 4th. Having a prem does certainly view your pregnancy in a whole new light. Wishing the weeks away, worrying about every tightening and tiny bit of "plug looking" discharge :haha:
Getting past 32 weeks is a great milestone. Goodluck with the rest of your pregnancy.
Tell me about it! Never lost plug with any of the others, this one is head down and I'm losing plug, so I worry.

:wave: Hi MommyMichele, I've popped you on the list as 22nd Sept, is that ok hunny?

Well done for being so brave!

Thank you hun. I have my good days and my worry over everything days!

hey mommy. i had my little boy at 32 weeks too.
he also spent 3 weeks in scbu. he was 5lb 5oz.

theres a someone on my facebook an old school friend who is about 37 weeks pregnant.
since she was about 30 weeks pregnant she has been wishin her baby wud make an appearance. i have known other mums to WANT there baby to come early. it really annoys me. i wanna go over with this one lol but i guess until they have a premmie and spend days/weeks/months in scbu they will neva understand, right?

sorry for the moan x

hey mommy. i had my little boy at 32 weeks too.
he also spent 3 weeks in scbu. he was 5lb 5oz.

theres a someone on my facebook an old school friend who is about 37 weeks pregnant.
since she was about 30 weeks pregnant she has been wishin her baby wud make an appearance. i have known other mums to WANT there baby to come early. it really annoys me. i wanna go over with this one lol but i guess until they have a premmie and spend days/weeks/months in scbu they will neva understand, right?

sorry for the moan x

Link her pics of babies in incubators and on respirators. I would!

good point michele. Tag her in them :rofl:
Honestley...most of the time its just selfish reasons :nope:

:rofl: id neva dare do tht, mayb i will next time sum1 else does it.
a couple of weeks ago she was trying hot curries, fresh pineapple and stuff to bring on labour - selfish cow!!

how is everyone? x

I thought I was getting better but sicknes has kicked in again. Alex ha started roaming the whole house and if i go anywhere, she will follow, which i cute but not funny when you're trying to dry your hair and shes tugging at the wire! :rofl:

:rofl: oh bless her. wait until she wants to borrow ur hairdryer & make-up lol

I think I'm in shock or something. Seriously? I have 28 days till my c-section? I was super excited and nervous to hit the 30 day mark but when I have 28 days to go.. HUH? Was my entire pregnancy on fast forward or something?

28 days isnt long is it? i want my pregnancy to go quick but then again i dont i want to enjoy it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->