Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Lemons eh....
I cant do straight lemons, but do you think lemon tasting things might work?

Funny that, i was desperate for a refresher bar yesterday lol

SB, Boots sell a motion band you wear on your wrist...I know a few people that have bought them and said they work for pregnancy sickness.

I think im going to have to do something, I constantly feel ill - I could handle it last time, but with Alex, good god its hard

If you can tolerate it...I think flatish coke eases it aswell, something to do with regulating blood sugars.

Sickness is one of the most reassuring, but horrible symptoms going :dohh: I really hope you start to feel a bit better soon :flower:

What an idiot - I just went to Tescos and forgot to get anything :s :rofl:

I think sour things in general do work. I struggled with the lemons too but they did help heaps. Those ultra sour lollies were pretty good too...but again hard to take. For me it was worth it because i was suffering so much. I took tiny nibbles though :)

Oooh I remember eating sour laces when I was pregnant with alex, one of the first things i craved!

cloudy lemonade might help, its sour but managable x

I bought a montion band today!

And my doppler arrived, i was hoping it would take ages because i know im waaaaay to early. My nature is to proove everyone wrong :rofl:

sb22 - i cant stop thinkin about those prem reborn dolls, it really got to me :(

good news on gettin ur doppler. :hugs:

I hope the band works and gives you some relief.

I had a growth scan today, this lil girl weighs 3lbs!! :happydance: That is more than Reagan did when she was born!!...am now on iron tablets as anaemic, again that is something I never had first time around...so it is all new territory!!

sb22 - i cant stop thinkin about those prem reborn dolls, it really got to me :(

good news on gettin ur doppler. :hugs:

They are just crazy f***ers sweets, theres no other words. Reborn dolls, fair enough, but prem :nope: Clearly people who havent experienced it and think prems are just born small and thats it - no health implications.

SB! You need to stop neglecting your journal lol. I left a message there for you :winkwink:

oopsy.....spank me....

do u want me to put u on the listy too?

Yeah?! You always have a place here too you know!:flower: you have a lot of support to give too

I feel like a bit of a fraud though :( I know Ive had 2 preemies and Ive had experience in NICU, but it was only 2 days and I cant imagine what everyone here has had to go through, going into hospital every day and leaving without their baby, leaving mine twice was hard enough :cry:

Sorry, went off on a one there.....thanks for the offer though Sandi xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"