Pregnancy and hayfever

Padan1111

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I was just wondering what those of you who were hayfever sufferers were doing. Are you taking antihistamines?

I'm currently in TWW but I hadn't started any hayfever tablets or treatments. This weekend has been miserable! I will make a drs appointment if I get a bfp but I wanted to see what others were doing? If I am pregnant my first tri will cover all summer :s

Thanks!

I have taken my usual antihistamine (Zyrtec) daily throughout my pregnancies with absolutely no problems. I checked w my doctor who said that the benefits of having a mother who could breath and sleep far outweighed the minimal "risk" from the medication. There is essentially nothing in the world that is proven to be 100% safe.

I am suffering soooo bad with hay fever the last week! Didn't take antihistamines with my other pregnancies and haven't with this one but I need it so bad

Im suffering so bad but don't take anything. I find Vaseline round my nose (just inside) helps a little and I will constantly have to wash my face. HTH

Thanks ladies.

I will see how I get on, but it is good to know that there are options available!

I did hear that nasal sprays are more accepted but I will talk to the Dr about all options!

Need to get my bfp first though! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->