Pregnancy Announcements.

BethMaassen

Mom to 2 Princesses
Reaction score
Hey Ladies.
I got shown this today, and I thought I would share. Some cute pregnancy announcement videos. I think they are pretty neat ideas!

https://www.bellybelly.com.au/pregnancy/creative-pregnancy-announcement-videos/

I had such grandiose plans for announcing it. That did not happen at all. the phone calls spiraled, my sister told everyone in her office (a place I used to work and still have many of the co-workers on facebook) so finally I just put up a new profile pic, shown below and changed my cover photo to poppy seeds. I figured there were only a few people left anyway, why not? lol And when I saw this pic I laughed so hard I was crying. I knew this was it. I'm a hard core cross stitcher as well as doing other crafts so this was too perfect.

Attachments

• crafty people.jpg
    crafty people.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 0
I had such grandiose plans for announcing it. That did not happen at all. the phone calls spiraled, my sister told everyone in her office (a place I used to work and still have many of the co-workers on facebook) so finally I just put up a new profile pic, shown below and changed my cover photo to poppy seeds. I figured there were only a few people left anyway, why not? lol And when I saw this pic I laughed so hard I was crying. I knew this was it. I'm a hard core cross stitcher as well as doing other crafts so this was too perfect.

OMG! That is AMAZING! I am pretty crafty myself. I ended up getting too excited I just wrote "big sister" on a piece of cardboard and took pictures of my daughter.
I think my announcement is in my pregnancy journal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->