Pregnancy Announcements.

BethMaassen

Mom to 2 Princesses
Reaction score
Hey Ladies.
I got shown this today, and I thought I would share. Some cute pregnancy announcement videos. I think they are pretty neat ideas!

https://www.bellybelly.com.au/pregnancy/creative-pregnancy-announcement-videos/

I had such grandiose plans for announcing it. That did not happen at all. the phone calls spiraled, my sister told everyone in her office (a place I used to work and still have many of the co-workers on facebook) so finally I just put up a new profile pic, shown below and changed my cover photo to poppy seeds. I figured there were only a few people left anyway, why not? lol And when I saw this pic I laughed so hard I was crying. I knew this was it. I'm a hard core cross stitcher as well as doing other crafts so this was too perfect.

Attachments

• crafty people.jpg
    crafty people.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 0
I had such grandiose plans for announcing it. That did not happen at all. the phone calls spiraled, my sister told everyone in her office (a place I used to work and still have many of the co-workers on facebook) so finally I just put up a new profile pic, shown below and changed my cover photo to poppy seeds. I figured there were only a few people left anyway, why not? lol And when I saw this pic I laughed so hard I was crying. I knew this was it. I'm a hard core cross stitcher as well as doing other crafts so this was too perfect.

OMG! That is AMAZING! I am pretty crafty myself. I ended up getting too excited I just wrote "big sister" on a piece of cardboard and took pictures of my daughter.
I think my announcement is in my pregnancy journal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->