Pregnancy Belly Cast

ruth222

Mum of 1 to be Mum of 2
Reaction score
Anyone fancied doing this? I'd never even heard of it or thought of it, I came across it on ebay! So that's right I bought myself a kit, came within a couple of days and me and OH did the task yesterday!! It was fun, and very messy, it is now drying (takes 48 hours to dry completley). It was so funny tho as it was drying (and still on me) LO decided it would be fun to kick it off, so we were fighting, ha with me trying to hold it on lol. It is so strange to see a cast of what your body looks like, its not at all like looking in the mirror, very strange, I really had no idea I looked like that lol! Nice to look back on in the future! x Wana see the pics lol, here we go - eeeek!

Attachments

• DSC00105.jpg
    DSC00105.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC00107.jpg
    DSC00107.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00108.jpg
    DSC00108.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 10
hehe they are soo cool!!! dont think id have anywhere to keep one if i done it lol, id have to paint it and keep it in the hall just to freak ppl out when they walk in lol!!
Really cute though hun!!! be nice to show LO when older!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wanted to do one of these but OH was wondering where we would put it once its done lol

Sorry but just noticed and it has to be said....................

LAST BOX!!!!!!!

it looks really good hun! like the others, i wouldnt have anywhere to put it :( xx

That looks really nice, a lovely keepsake of your pregnancy (apart from the baby of course!).

lol - yeah I have been thinkin where am I gonna put it - maybe in the nursery somewhere? its quite light in weight so prob be able to hang it some where!

I'm tempted to do one of these. Might buy a kit tomorrow and give it a go. don't know where I'll put it though!!

Yours is lovely btw :D

are u gonna paint it? i wouldnt know where to keep it! probably in my bedroom x looks fun!!

That looks so cool!!!

I'd like to do one BUT......

No where to put it, and my boobs are so uneven, I wouldn't want to see it! hahahah

You could always do just bely and not boobs????

I might be cheap and go the craft shop/pharmacy and just buy some plaster of paris, i already have tonnes of vaseline n what not. Cant see there being much more involved???

A|ww it's lovely! :)

I just said to my hubby should i get one... and the cheeky bugger said where would we keep it (like it would be really big!!) :(

The men are always being practical aint they hahaha

I just want something to remember my bump by, coz im sure i will forget just how big its actually got

I wanna get one of these! i've got it on my baby shower list. if u google them theres sites with loads of cool pictures of painted ones and some pics with new born babies curled up alseep in them! i love them. i was thinking of sticking some scan pics (coz i've got a disk of them) to mine when i've made it and turning it into a funky sort of photo frame!

Also would recomend painting belly with facepaints! thats v fun too!

You could always do just bely and not boobs????

I might be cheap and go the craft shop/pharmacy and just buy some plaster of paris, i already have tonnes of vaseline n what not. Cant see there being much more involved???

It only cost me about £6 off ebay, but its just those bandage things they use at hospital to do pots and stuff, and some vaseline and a large sheet to cover the floor and your pretty much there lol! So yeah get yourself down the craft shop and do it! I'd highly recommend it, I wasn't gonna do my boobs but OH encouraged me to! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->