Pregnancy belt

gezimmom

Reaction score
I'm 25 weeks and my baby is sitting VERY low. My doctor wants me to wear a pregnancy belt to help support everything and take some of the pressure off my pelvis. This is my third pregnancy (third c-section) and I've never experienced this before! Does anyone have experience with a pregnancy belt - - has it helped? What brand did you use? Where did you buy it?

Thanks!

I had one in my first pregnancy, I wore it from 32 weeks because I had terrible hip pain on one side, I got it from the physio so I can't remember the brand or cost but it really helped with the pain so it was totally worth it, hot though throughout the warmer months when it's already a sweat fest with the extra weight!

Yep I have one from the physio. Brand is called Emma Jane. I have it because of SPD. To be honest I don't wear it that much as you can only wear it standing up so each time I sit down I have to take it off... so it's no good at work. And I keep forgetting to put it back on each time I get up! But if you are on your feet for a walk or similar it's good. Wouldn't say a massive difference but there are loads of brands out there to try x

Thanks! I'm a preschool teacher (2 year olds!), so I rarely sit down. I bought one from motherhood maternity and wore it shopping. It definitely takes pressure off my bladder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->