Pregnancy bloat!

SleepyBaby

Reaction score
Hey :)

Im on my third pregnancy, im around 8 weeks but i look 8 months! it would be funny but people keep asking "how far along are you?" so this little secret did not stay secret for long lol

Baby has not even had an effect on the size of the belly yet so im thinking maybe when i actually get to 8 months i will look like im carrying triplets!

Does anyone know of any ways to reduce the bloat, or even just some of it?! even my clothes are giving up on me and starting to not fit lol

It's caused by the hormone progesterone, and there's not much you can do other than where floaty tops to try hide it!
I'm exactly the same-baby 4 and I look huge! I'm dreading anyone asking how far along I am :haha:

My 4th too. I was bloates bad at 6-8 weeks. Its not so bad now at all x

Add me to the bloat list. Every morning I have to find tops in my closet that are loose fitting and fall over my pants so no one can see it. I look at least 3 or 4 months along at only 5 weeks!! I've been drinking tons of water. I've been reading where people say the minute their bloat goes away their real bump shows so no real break in between. I guess we just wait and see.

I also really struggled with this....It was really, really terrible around 6-7 weeks. I was miserable. I started drinking metamucil at night, in addition to reducing carbs, increasing protein and eating lots of fruits and veggies, and also drinking a mix of 1/2 water/diet cranberry juice basically all or most the day. These efforts have led to some bloat reduction. Also, I noticed some light exercise daily helps. If you come up with other solutions, let us know!

I've got the same problem. I'm only 6 weeks along with baby #3 and I look pregnant already. None of my clothes fit and i'be had to wear a pair of maternity trousers this morning!

Happy to find im not alone in looking pregnant so early on! ive tried cutting down carbs and drinking more water, walking more and i lost a few lbs, but belly has stayed or got bigger lol

Baby number 3 here too and I'm struggling to hide the bloat. It's prompted some comments at work but I just tell colleagues "big lunch" :haha: my DD refers to it as a 'food baby' little does she know!

I'm the same, not even 5 weeks yet but by the evening I easily look 6 months pregnant! My husband has been away this week, he's in for a shock when he gets home tomorrow, I didn't look like this when he left! Lol

Still suffering with bad bloat over here at almost 11 weeks!
A colleague said to me at 7 weeks 'ahh you have a bump already that's so cool'
I was like thanks but it's impossible as uterus hasn't popped out from the pelvis yet :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->