Pregnancy buddies? :) <3 any other chatty girls out there?

Room for one more??

I am super chatty and would love to have some people (in a less crowded environment) to chat with.

I won't have a newborn to chat about though as I'm a surrogate. But I'll be pregnant with you guys.

This is my third pregnancy. My first I had my LO who is 15 months, my second was a :angel: at 6 weeks as a surrogate, and this is my third, also as a surro. We put two embryos in and on February 8th we're hoping to see two little heartbeats.

I'm due Sept. 29th. :flower:

Room for one more??

I am super chatty and would love to have some people (in a less crowded environment) to chat with.

I won't have a newborn to chat about though as I'm a surrogate. But I'll be pregnant with you guys.

This is my third pregnancy. My first I had my LO who is 15 months, my second was a :angel: at 6 weeks as a surrogate, and this is my third, also as a surro. We put two embryos in and on February 8th we're hoping to see two little heartbeats.

Of course! What you're doing is so amazing <3 <3 My good friend is doing the same thing, she has been trying for over a year and JUST found out she is finally pregnant :) It's such an awesome thing :) That would be so great if you are carrying twins! How have you been feeling!?

I know I'll take this back in third tri but part of me almost wishes I had gas... maybe it would get rid of some of the bloating and make me feel a bit better!!

LOL he's probably had it happen before!!

Room for one more??

welcome!! :hugs:

My next OB appointment is Feb 19, and then I go for another scan Feb 23 and I will be 13+3 :) maybe I will hear it at both!

I know I'll take this back in third tri but part of me almost wishes I had gas... maybe it would get rid of some of the bloating and make me feel a bit better!!

LOL he's probably had it happen before!!

:haha: hahaha oh it will come!! I actually remember thinking that in week 6! I got so bloated my stomach felt like it was going to burst open haha!! I need to get rid of it NOW, I think thats why it hurts so bad! I was holding it back during the ultrasound and now I can't do anything lol!

My next OB appointment is Feb 19, and then I go for another scan Feb 23 and I will be 13+3 :) maybe I will hear it at both!

Awesome!!!! I don't think I get another scan until 20 weeks :( Maybe you will be able to guess gender at 13 weeks!!!

oooooh wait, I'm doing the NT scan for down syndrome screening and I know that is an ultrasound sooo I guess I will get to see little baby in a week or two! I completely forgot!! :happydance:

Yes! That is the one I am getting done too! You should be getting it soon cause it has to be done between 11 weeks and 13+6 :) Mine is basically right on the edge, but I am hoping to see if I can get a gender guess :)

Yes! That is the one I am getting done too! You should be getting it soon cause it has to be done between 11 weeks and 13+6 :) Mine is basically right on the edge, but I am hoping to see if I can get a gender guess :)

That's what I was thinking! I thought it was sometime before the 14th week! I told my dr at my 7 week appt that I wanted it done and she said we would schedule it at this appointment. My DF missed our first ultrasound due to work so I'm really hoping he can make it to the one coming up! I'm glad you reminded me lol I may have forgotten to remind the dr to schedule it!

No problem! I am sure your doc may have mentioned if you wanted it or not anyways, hopefully you get one ASAP :)

They get me excited too! Seeing bubs for the first time was amazing, I just want to see more and more of him/her!

I wish I had one in my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe :haha:

What do you think you're having?

I think I am having a boy cause all my family tells me I am, but I really want a girl :) but either way I will be over joyed :D

Room for one more??

Of course! What you're doing is so amazing <3 <3 My good friend is doing the same thing, she has been trying for over a year and JUST found out she is finally pregnant :) It's such an awesome thing :) That would be so great if you are carrying twins! How have you been feeling!?

Thanks :) Pretty good! I have been having to sleep sitting up because if I lay down I get really dizzy. I remember it with my LO but it didn't get bad until I was MUCH farther along. I have my 3rd and final Beta tomorrow (hoping for a nice huge number. 17dpo I was 813 hcg, 19dpo I was 1912. So I think the chances are good for a nice number :)

I think I am having a boy cause all my family tells me I am, but I really want a girl :) but either way I will be over joyed :D

I'm pretty sure I'm having another boy as well. I want a girl since I have a boy already but my guts telling me it's a boy :)

Room for one more??

Thanks :) Pretty good! I have been having to sleep sitting up because if I lay down I get really dizzy. I remember it with my LO but it didn't get bad until I was MUCH farther along. I have my 3rd and final Beta tomorrow (hoping for a nice huge number. 17dpo I was 813 hcg, 19dpo I was 1912. So I think the chances are good for a nice number :)

Those are great looking numbers!!!!!!! I hope it's twins :)

I am sure I will have a boy, I just want a girl so I can dress her up in adorable pink things!

I'm due somewhere between 10th - 16th of September.
I'm soo excited but really anxious too as this will be my first.
:cloud9:

I am sure I will have a boy, I just want a girl so I can dress her up in adorable pink things!

Hahaha I'm the exact same way!!!

I'm due somewhere between 10th - 16th of September.
I'm soo excited but really anxious too as this will be my first.
:cloud9:

Welcome & congrats!! I'll put you down for the 10th and just let me know when you get your actual due date <3 How exciting!! I'm anxious and this is my second :haha: my 1st pregnancy was 5 years ago though and to be honest I don't remember everything :dohh: This is such a great site to calm nerves <3 and to vent lol. When is your 1st appt?

Welcome & congrats!! I'll put you down for the 10th and just let me know when you get your actual due date <3 How exciting!! I'm anxious and this is my second :haha: my 1st pregnancy was 5 years ago though and to be honest I don't remember everything :dohh: This is such a great site to calm nerves <3 and to vent lol. When is your 1st appt?

Thank you :) Well I've had 2 scans already due to spotting/bleeding which is the main reason I'm so anxious. I met my midwife yesterday, so I'm just waiting for my dating scan now. This site is fabulous, it has helped me calm my nerves quite a lot.

ugh spotting is the worst! Has it stopped?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->