Pregnancy buddies? :) <3 any other chatty girls out there?

great pic Kelsey :) All these scan pics make me wish I could have one - but another 10-11 weeks to wait.

I made a thread about it but I went in to my appt today... doc thinks the itchy rash on my belly is chicken pox... so I'm off for more bloodwork this afternoon, and starting the prescription for it just in case *sigh*

Oh no are you serious?! That's no fun!! Do you have then all over?! I'm so sorry :( What a miserable thing to get while pregnant!

nope, just on my belly thankfully, hopefully they don't spread at all - glad DS has his vaccination for it just in case.

Well hopefully those antibiotics kick in and help!! If you start them now I bet they wont spread! At least I hope they won't! That's good that DS has the vaccination, I wish they would have had that when I was little!

My LO was a week late, would of been much later but i played my face and demanded to be induced haha

Haha oh man I would have too!!! I'm hoping he does come at least a week early because I'm due the same week my son starts Kindergarten!!!

i hope this ones early. not too early. but safe early.
ill have a few months before my son starts nursery

That's good!! Yeah.. 37-39 weeks is a great time to have them :haha:

my first came at 38 weeks and that was perfect. He was a little small, but I couldnt take being pregnant any more! I was glad he decided to come when he did. I hope this one follows suit!

I agree! My son came at 37 weeks 5 days ( I just count it as 38 lol) It was great. My Dr told me she is counting on me doing the same thing. She said if you had them at 27-28 weeks last time chances are it will happen again!! Haha you and I really might deliver on the same day!!

I hope so. I loved having a tiny baby. He was born 6lbs, 5 oz, and we left the hospital under 6lbs! He was all arms and legs!

NOw he is a full grown, full blown wild maniac and i LOVE it!

Same here! Dylan was 6lbs 3 ounces :) I loved it!

have you looked at newborn diapers latey? OMG, they are so tiny!! I got one in my welcome packet from my OB, and i held it up next to my son's size 4 and holy cow!! its crazy the size difference!

Omg yes!!! They are soooo tiny! I can't believe it! I'm so excited :) hurry up august!

Have you felt any movement yet?

actually I did last night! Felt like tiny bubbles popping in my tummy! not as awesome as kicks, but Im 100% sure it was baby!

Woohoo!!!! I felt it a couple nights ago...I want it to come back!

Holy crap. i'm hoping for a 6lbs baby this time lmao!!!

I was induced a week early, and LO was 8lbs 14 ozs. With a HUGE head. I can't imagine what he would have been if the doctor hadn't decided to induce. LOL

I told hubby that if this one is 6lbs he'll just fall out, no epidural needed :p lmao.

Hahaha :rofl:

My son's father and I are both tiny and we were both tiny babies, my DF is tall and was a big baby so I have no clue what to expect with this baby! I guess we will see!!!! :) I hope I don't go passed my due date. Everyone is getting me so excited saying things will probably happen the exact same way as my son but u can't help thinking I'm going to prove everyone wrong end up late lol

Who knows!

Does anyone know if there is a relation of baby's weight to mom's/dad's birth weight? I am soooooo curious...I was only 5lbs 13 oz, and my man has no idea what he was...just wondering if anyone knows :)

Also, I'm seven weeks today, and again...no symptoms except the sore bbs, and extreeeeeeeeeeme tiredness and weird dreams! The only time I get nauseous is when I take my Prenatal vitamins...that's it. Can't wait for doctor's appointment next week!! Am I lucky to be symptomless....or just crazy for wishing for more symptoms? LOL

That's exactly how I was at 7 weeks!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->