Pregnancy buddies? :) <3 any other chatty girls out there?

Hey guys, really need some support...I just found out yesterday my great grandfather has passed away :( its such a heartbreaking thing...he was so excited to meet his great great grandchild...anyways sorry to bring the mood down, but I just have to let it out

I'm so sorry to hear that. It is always very hard to lose a loved one. :hug:

Hey guys, really need some support...I just found out yesterday my great grandfather has passed away :( its such a heartbreaking thing...he was so excited to meet his great great grandchild...anyways sorry to bring the mood down, but I just have to let it out

Hey Hun,
:hugs: to you
Things must feel a bit raw at the moment xxx

Thank you...its really a shock as it happened so quickly, just glad I have you ladies to talk with

I am so so so sorry for your loss :hugs: :( I hope you're doing okay

Hey guys.
My EDD is 20th September.
Am 31, this will be my first.
Still can't believe it somedays.

Welcome!! Congrats! :) September 20th is a popular day! How have you been feeling? !

Hey guys.

Welcome!! Congrats! :) September 20th is a popular day! How have you been feeling? !

Am signed off at the moment with HG. Anti emetics are helping.
Had an early scan because of pain to rule out an eptopic at about 6 weeks. Saw baby and heart beat but still worry...

Won't have booking in appointment until about 10+ weeks and no US until 12+

newmommy-- so sorry :( :cry:

I hate waiting for scans. it takes FOREVER and then they're over so fast.

Hey guys.

Am signed off at the moment with HG. Anti emetics are helping.
Had an early scan because of pain to rule out an eptopic at about 6 weeks. Saw baby and heart beat but still worry...

Won't have booking in appointment until about 10+ weeks and no US until 12+

I'm glad everything worked out and it wasn't eptopic! <3 ugh waiting for appointments can be so annoying... At least it gives you something to look forward to!

newmommy-- so sorry :( :cry:

I hate waiting for scans. it takes FOREVER and then they're over so fast.

I agree!

:hugs: to you - so sorry for your loss.

:hugs:

so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Hope everyone is doing well :) I'm sitting at the Dr waiting for my scan, is so nerve racking! Even though I had a scan last week and everything was fine, I'm half expecting to go in and not see a heart beat, why do I do this to myself?!

Everything was perfect :) Scan looks great :) HB of 156 :) Ultrasound tech is predicting boy, we will find out for sure March 21st!

Attachments

• KIZERKELSEY20130205154930378.jpg
    KIZERKELSEY20130205154930378.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 7
what a beautiful picture of your baby! I say boy too based on the sono:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->