Pregnancy buddies? :) <3 any other chatty girls out there?

i could do with a buddy! i'm due roughly the 21st of august x

No big plans for the weekend here, hubby has gone to a curling bonspiel today so me and the little guy will hang out at home - tomorrow we are going to go sledding as long as the weather is good :)

Welcome Sam!

Hi. I'm New to the forum so would love to chat. Had a rough first trimester with one thing and another. But made it safely past the 12week mark now so ecstatic. I'm due aug 5th so 14wks on mon xxxx

Yay welcome! Sorry you have had a hard time :( congrats on making it past the dreaded 12 weeks! I'm 12 weeks on Monday!!! I'm due august 19 th but at my last visit my Dr said she thinks I'll deliver at the end of July or beginning of august :) I might be right with you!

Kelsey, glad your parents are happy for you! And I bet you feel great not having to hide it anymore =D

welcome button, glad you are feeling better now, and that you are almost 14 weeks! Wish it was me!

Saying that, I cant believe Im 11 weeks already... Eek! I have my booking in appointment on wednesday so hoping to get a rough idea of when my scan will be. I feel soooo not pregnant and my bump has disappeared :-S I dont remember worrying this much about my first pregnancy!

How is everyone doing today, any plans for the weekend? My OH is away to his friends today until tomorrow.. Watching the UFC! So its just me and little miss. Not sure what were going to do, maybe just go to the park and paint or something.. Then when she goes to bed, ive already decided Im getting a chinese! Haha sooo looking forward to it, havent had one for months =P

Thank you :) My bump disappeared last week! Is Just starting to come back!I was so bloated this pregnancy though, I think my boat is going away and my real bump is coming. I'm so excited!

I've been hanging with my parents and son this weekend is been nice :) now that she knows im pregnant she hasn't stopped cooking for me lol. I'm going to a super bowl party tomorrow.

i could do with a buddy! i'm due roughly the 21st of august x

Welcome! If I went by my ovulation and my scan date I would be due on the 21st too! My Dr is going by my lmp though so that puts me at the 19th.. We're super close!

No big plans for the weekend here, hubby has gone to a curling bonspiel today so me and the little guy will hang out at home - tomorrow we are going to go sledding as long as the weather is good :)

Welcome Sam!

That sounds fun!

Thanks for the welcome everyone! This thread seems like the place to be on here!! :) everyone seems so friendly.

Welcome to the thread Sam face!

Hi Kelsey - yay we might even deliver on the same day!! How cool would that be!

I hope everyone has had a good day. :happydance:I have spent most of it down the pub (drinking hot chocolate mind! Lol) watching the first 2 matches of the 6 nations...hubby and I are massive rugby fans.

I'm hoping to enjoy tomorrow relaxing before going in to work on Monday... I'm a teacher and we have Ofsted for Monday and Tuesday :-( dreading it! As if I need any more stress ATM lol.

I am currently trying to start up swimming ... My midwife has advised it would help with my stress levels and also help tone up my muscles ready for labour. Des anyone else do any kind of sport or exercise? Do u find it helps at all? Xxxx

Thanks for the welcome everyone! This thread seems like the place to be on here!! :) everyone seems so friendly.

Welcome to the thread Sam face!

Hi Kelsey - yay we might even deliver on the same day!! How cool would that be!

I hope everyone has had a good day. :happydance:I have spent most of it down the pub (drinking hot chocolate mind! Lol) watching the first 2 matches of the 6 nations...hubby and I are massive rugby fans.

I'm hoping to enjoy tomorrow relaxing before going in to work on Monday... I'm a teacher and we have Ofsted for Monday and Tuesday :-( dreading it! As if I need any more stress ATM lol.

I am currently trying to start up swimming ... My midwife has advised it would help with my stress levels and also help tone up my muscles ready for labour. Des anyone else do any kind of sport or exercise? Do u find it helps at all? Xxxx

That would be so great if we delivered on the same day!!!

Sounds like you have a lot going on!!! I haven't done much exercising yet because I've felt so gross and it's been so cold but it's starting to warm up so I will definitely start going on walks soon! Swimming sounds amazing and I will be doing that for sure!!!!! :) I need to find a good indoor pool until the weather gets better!

I haven't done any exercise but we are going to start swimming once I feel better, which is hopefully soon!!

Yeah I didn't feel up to even getting up off the couch in the early months but now the ms is easing I am feeling more up to it. :) xxxx

Been awhile since I checked in with you ladies, KelseyK I am glad it went great with your parents! Button, welcome! I hear you on that morning sickness! I did not want to leave my couch either haha!

hey girls. just wanted to stop in and say that exercise really does make a HUGE difference not only with delivery, but throughout pregnancy! It helps boost your energy levels, keeps your weight gain in check, and eases Morning sickness. Often times, the hardest part of exercising is getting up off that couch or out of bed. I was lucky with my first pregnancy as I had a great base and didnt exercise as much as I should have--just walked--and had a very easy labor and delivery and kept my weight gain at 27 lbs.

This time I am working in fitness and have NO excuses to not exercise! I literally have machines staring me in the face all day long and I train clients all day and teach group exercise classes..I must practice what I preach-lol!

If any of you need ideas, feel free to PM me, I would be happy to help!

How's everyone doing? I have been MIA due to a hectic weekend :) Birthday parties and Superbowl parties! I just booked my NT scan for tomorrow, I'm pretty excited!! John is going to get off work early so he can come! He hasn't seen the baby yet so he is really excited!! I hope everyone is doing well :) Where is everyone at on next appointments and such!?

I had a super low key weekend - hubby ended up taking DS over to his parents house to go sledding so I got to just sit on the couch and read my book all day :) then we watched the superbowl and went to bed :D Now back to the hectic work week... Baby brain must be kicking in already because I thought it was Friday today...

Have a doctors appointment on Wednesday which I'm really happy about because I have these bumps on my tummy that are really itchy and are making me concerned :(

yay scan!! very exciting :D

How's everyone doing? I have been MIA due to a hectic weekend :) Birthday parties and Superbowl parties! I just booked my NT scan for tomorrow, I'm pretty excited!! John is going to get off work early so he can come! He hasn't seen the baby yet so he is really excited!! I hope everyone is doing well :) Where is everyone at on next appointments and such!?

i bet your so excited :flower:

i had my first midwife appointment today, and coz i cant remember my exact lmp shes putting me at 9 weeks, 10 on saturday :thumbup: just until i have my scan which will show how far along i am. but this means ill get my scan sooner than i thought!! the appointment today was just filling in forms, i have to go back next monday to have my bloods done etc, then they will arrange my scan. but with them having me down as 11 weeks next week, im sure ill get one soon!!! i cant wait!!!

:flower:

hows everyone else doing??? :hugs:

I have my NT scan on Friday! so excited!

I had a super low key weekend - hubby ended up taking DS over to his parents house to go sledding so I got to just sit on the couch and read my book all day :) then we watched the superbowl and went to bed :D Now back to the hectic work week... Baby brain must be kicking in already because I thought it was Friday today...

Have a doctors appointment on Wednesday which I'm really happy about because I have these bumps on my tummy that are really itchy and are making me concerned :(

yay scan!! very exciting :D

That sounds like a great weekend :)

I have baby brain sooo bad lol! It's awful!!

I have those bumps too!!!! They come and go pretty fast but it's really annoying :( Let me know what your dr says!!

i bet your so excited :flower:

i had my first midwife appointment today, and coz i cant remember my exact lmp shes putting me at 9 weeks, 10 on saturday :thumbup: just until i have my scan which will show how far along i am. but this means ill get my scan sooner than i thought!! the appointment today was just filling in forms, i have to go back next monday to have my bloods done etc, then they will arrange my scan. but with them having me down as 11 weeks next week, im sure ill get one soon!!! i cant wait!!!

:flower:

hows everyone else doing??? :hugs:

That's so exciting!!!!! :):):):) Yay for scans! :)

I have my NT scan on Friday! so excited!

Woohoo!! Hehe I love ultrasounds! I can't wait :) I keep replaying baby moving around in my head! I love it!! You'll have to let me know how it goes!!

So I have been taking Unisom for sleep the lst couple of nights. I have had horrible insomnia and my Dr told me it would help and it does! The only problem is when I wake up in the middle of to night to pee and such I'm like a walking zombie, half awake, half asleep! lol so I woke up last night and I swear to god I felt the baby! It wasn't anything like gas! The sad part is that I was so out of it from the Unisom it's hard for me to remember it exactly lol! I wish I would feel it again!!!

Hi runnergrl I am goin to really try with the exercise ... Everyone says how much better I will feel and how it might help increase my appetite too.

Bekkie - I have baby brain s bad right now! Hahaha I have to write down everything, literally lol .

Kelsey - I bet ur so excited for scan. I had my NT test results on sat - our risk factor came back as 1 in 100,000!! So they have put us in the low risk category and not recommending us for my more tests :) I loved my scan ... Still keep thinking bout it now, my baby was waving on the scan. Even one of the scan pics has the baby's hand waving hehe. Then as soon as I got excited and said omg baby is waving the baby starting gettin excited and kickin his or her legs - so strange but cool at the same time.

I've got a midwife appt in a cpl of weeks time ... Goin to try to hear the heartbeat too .. Exciting

Xx

Hi runnergrl I am goin to really try with the exercise ... Everyone says how much better I will feel and how it might help increase my appetite too.

Bekkie - I have baby brain s bad right now! Hahaha I have to write down everything, literally lol .

Kelsey - I bet ur so excited for scan. I had my NT test results on sat - our risk factor came back as 1 in 100,000!! So they have put us in the low risk category and not recommending us for my more tests :) I loved my scan ... Still keep thinking bout it now, my baby was waving on the scan. Even one of the scan pics has the baby's hand waving hehe. Then as soon as I got excited and said omg baby is waving the baby starting gettin excited and kickin his or her legs - so strange but cool at the same time.

I've got a midwife appt in a cpl of weeks time ... Goin to try to hear the heartbeat too .. Exciting

Xx

ahhhh that's so cool!!! I can't wait!! I think I'm most excited for John to be there since he missed both of our last scans! He is so excited!! He is getting off work early so he can be there :)!!! We went to Babies R Us today and looked around, I'm so baby hungry! I can't wait until I know the sex so I can start shopping lol! I wanted to get something so bad but I resisted!! hehe <3

That would be awesome if you guys delivered on the same day!

How crazy would that be?! Bekkie I've got to save your info so we can check in with each other. You're the first person I've met with the same due date as me. How are you feeling?

Hey guys.
My EDD is 20th September.
Am 31, this will be my first.
Still can't believe it somedays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe