Newmommy21- August 28th
Cammy- September 13th
Bekkie- September 20th
Loukachu- September 20th
Reneton- September 26th
Phantom710- September 29th
Mrs Stokes- October 11th

<3 Yay!

How are you feeling?! I can't believe it's twins!

Morning ladies,
Woke up drenched in sweat and have a red, sore throat.
I don't have a temperature though thankfully...

Can I join you ladies? I'm looking to chat with some friendly people and cannot seem to find my spot. Lol. I'm due August 19th (need to fix my ticker still as my dates were adjusted yesterday) :flower:

Morning ladies,

Oh no! Do you think you're getting sick? I hope not! I have been wakinh up covered in sweat, I hate it!

Good morning everyone!

Good morning!!! :)

Sore throat seems to have gone, maybe just really dehydrated. The sweating is horrible though!

Yeah I have woken up with a sore throat a couple of times but it always goes away. I really wish the night sweats would stop! Its so gross to wake up to!

Can I join you ladies? I'm looking to chat with some friendly people and cannot seem to find my spot. Lol. I'm due August 19th (need to fix my ticker still as my dates were adjusted yesterday) :flower:

Yes of course! Welcome! Yeah I had that same problem! Some threads get way too crowded! We have the same due date! That's awesome :)

Morning ladies,

Oh no! Do you think you're getting sick? I hope not! I have been wakinh up covered in sweat, I hate it!

Good morning everyone!

Good morning!!! :)

Sore throat seems to have gone, maybe just really dehydrated. The sweating is horrible though!

Yeah I have woken up with a sore throat a couple of times but it always goes away. I really wish the night sweats would stop! Its so gross to wake up to!

Yes of course! Welcome! Yeah I had that same problem! Some threads get way too crowded! We have the same due date! That's awesome :)

I feel like I've gained so much in the 1st trimester! I can't wait until it gets warm so I can go on walks!

I am almost eight weeks, and weighed myself today, and I've gained 3 lbs so far. I really don't want to be super chunky, however, I am totally prepared to gain weight. I was very active prior to becoming pregnant, I did Zumba, yoga, step conditioning and used to be in a running group. Before Christmas, I slacked off and planned to get back into working out, in January..... but then...BFP! So now I am wondering what kind of activities are ok to do...? This may be something I should talk to my doctor about, but I'm just wondering what you ladies are doing? :)

Im due 24th Kelsey =)

Im 12 weeks and have put on maybe 2/3lbs. Have been eating like a pig so surprises its not more than that! I guess having a super active toddler has something to do with it!

Patiently waiting to receive me scan date. Im getting a bit worried that its not going to be before im 14weeks. Saying that, im not really bothered if they do the NT part of the scan so I guess it doesnt make much difference. Although Im very glad I got a private at 10wks because theres no way i would have been able to wait this long!

OT but my dd has just fell asleep on the couch. Bliss!

Woo, thank you for the welcome, KelseyK. Yes, the threads get really busy and I seem to fall through the cracks and lose track more often than not. :haha: Yay for same due dates! Will be interesting to see how things go.

I hear you ladies about the night sweats. Goodness, I so hate those. I am sleeping with the fan on now and I will switch our duvet to the summer one too.

I just purchased my maternity pillow too. I'm hoping that will help me sleep better at night. Do you ladies have one?

MrsMurphy, I hope you get your scan date soon! :flower:

I am almost eight weeks, and weighed myself today, and I've gained 3 lbs so far. I really don't want to be super chunky, however, I am totally prepared to gain weight. I was very active prior to becoming pregnant, I did Zumba, yoga, step conditioning and used to be in a running group. Before Christmas, I slacked off and planned to get back into working out, in January..... but then...BFP! So now I am wondering what kind of activities are ok to do...? This may be something I should talk to my doctor about, but I'm just wondering what you ladies are doing? :)

Yeah I slacked off during the holidays for sure!! I'm not worried about gaining weight I just don't want to gain it too fast! Plus since I'm due in August when it's super hot I would just like to keep my weight gain in the normal pregnancy guidelines haha!

I haven't been staying active like I should but I need to do something! Once is gets warm I will go on a lot of walks. My dr has be on exercise restriction which sucks :( I need to do come lunges or something :haha: I think everything I have gained is in my thighs!

Im due 24th Kelsey =)

Im 12 weeks and have put on maybe 2/3lbs. Have been eating like a pig so surprises its not more than that! I guess having a super active toddler has something to do with it!

Patiently waiting to receive me scan date. Im getting a bit worried that its not going to be before im 14weeks. Saying that, im not really bothered if they do the NT part of the scan so I guess it doesnt make much difference. Although Im very glad I got a private at 10wks because theres no way i would have been able to wait this long!

OT but my dd has just fell asleep on the couch. Bliss!

Well I hoe you get in soon!!! I hate waiting for things like that! Did you tell them you wanted the NT scan?

Awwww thats always a nice little break! DS just went to his dads for the night!

Woo, thank you for the welcome, KelseyK. Yes, the threads get really busy and I seem to fall through the cracks and lose track more often than not. :haha: Yay for same due dates! Will be interesting to see how things go.

I hear you ladies about the night sweats. Goodness, I so hate those. I am sleeping with the fan on now and I will switch our duvet to the summer one too.

I just purchased my maternity pillow too. I'm hoping that will help me sleep better at night. Do you ladies have one?

MrsMurphy, I hope you get your scan date soon! :flower:

I need a fan!!!! lol thats a good idea!! I looooove my maternity pillow!! I can't sleep without it!!

Evening ladies.
Hope you are doing ok? Am experiencing cramping in the evenings anyone else?

Yes! I have been having then a lot actually. My Dr told me it was from two different things, one is just the uterus growing to make room for baby :) and the other was from dehydration. She said being dehydrated can cause cramping of the uterus.

Hope you're doing well other than that! I've been having headaches a lot!

Yes! I have been having then a lot actually. My Dr told me it was from two different things, one is just the uterus growing to make room for baby :) and the other was from dehydration. She said being dehydrated can cause cramping of the uterus.

Thanks for the info that is really helpful. Not doing too bad but feel low now and then it just comes over me really odd and annoying!

can i join please im a first time mummy to be and got my bfp on thursday last week going on my dates i think im due around the 11th October would love others to talk too

Thanks for the info that is really helpful. Not doing too bad but feel low now and then it just comes over me really odd and annoying!

I've had that too :( damn hormones! I think it's normal but definitely not fun.... I honestly just can't wait for spring time... I need to get out and do things again!

can i join please im a first time mummy to be and got my bfp on thursday last week going on my dates i think im due around the 11th October would love others to talk too

Congrats! Of course you can! <3 how are you feeling?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->