pregnancy buddies <3 any trimester <3 chatty girls <3

Hey Ladies, just wanted to know how everyone has been feeling/whats new etc...its been veeeerry quite, hope everyone is okay!

has been quiet in here!

Ive been keeping well, found out we are expecting baby girl #2 :pink: and are over the moon.

For the last week or so, have been feeling regular movements. Still little kicks and nothing from the outsode yet, but I just love the feeling =D

Bump is starting to get a bit 'heavy' and i dont feel like incan do things so easily anymore (like run up stairs carrying dd) but other than that we are brill :)

How are you keeping hun? Xx

this thread goes dormant for periods ive noticed, but Im glad its not totally dead:) Happy to hear that things are progressing and its always good to hear about baby kicks!! Things are going well here but I am noticing I cant run (like at all) anymore. the pressure it causes in my vajayjay is too much! thats hard to do at my work. i cant demonstrate any kind of jumping exercise anymore either, which is annoying! Its all good though! good cause! ;)

Sorry I haven't had a working computer.

I had my GTT on Friday, waiting for results now :S Had a horrid reaction afterwards though. I almost fainted I was that dizzy and light headed for hours afterwards. Luckily I had people to help me out with Alexander.

Also had a volunteer scan yesterday and although they couldn't give us a definite answer of the gender because of the poor quality and uncooperative baby, they did give us an idea and at the moment it looks like another boy :D

I have started to feel some movements too :D Not often but still enough to make me smile.
The horrid part, is the constant headaches that I have been getting :(
I also have really bad gum ache where I think a wisdom tooth is trying to come through. It is so painful though, it even hurts when I gulp, yawn or cough:(

How is everyone else?

MrsMurphy--yay for team pink, I am on it too :) feeling little kicks every now and then :) I am doing well, just been trying to keep my mind busy so time passes quicker! haha

Runnergirl--I know! when I walk to fast my vajayjay kills...maybe growing and stretching pains...woohoo

Also, I am sorry you got all those rude comments in one of your other posts, I hope you just ignore them and do what you think is best for you dog.

Cammy--Sorry to hear all the stuff thats been happening to you...but happy to hear its a boy! (maybe :) ) haha

I must do a bump pic soon I feel pretty big but quite compact don't luckily put too much on anywhere else. Anyone mind if I ask a non pregnancy related question? Xx

If u mind going to my journal it has all the info on there I will check the page and edit one sec. It's regarding I got a new engagement ring and need yur advice on what rings go better i.e the eternity and wedding :thumbup

Page 92 :) my links in my siggy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"