pregnancy buddies <3 any trimester <3 chatty girls <3

Hey Kelsey thanks am heading towards 9 weeks myself so maybe the hormones get you then. Am going to give community midwives a ring later and just explain my anxiety etc.

Didn't sleep well which doesn't help and also being off work I have a lot of tie to contemplate my navel which I don't think helps!

I think that's a good idea! Let me know what she says :)

Sleep has been awful for me. Can't fall asleep, can't stay asleep and the short time I am sleeping I have horrible nightmares. I hate it. My Dr told me I can take unisom to help me sleep, it helps a little bit I'm still having awful dreams.

Hey KelseyK! Not much is new...just waiting for Feb 23 because then I get my nuchal scan! I am just so excited to see a baby again :)

Also I am glad your son is super excited for the baby :) I am sure he will be so helpful when the baby comes!

Yay! That scan is so much fun! You should see if your tech will guess the gender like mine did :)

That's such a good idea! I'm thinking its a girl...just a feeling I have lol

I just started telling df about nub theory and she chimed in and asked if we wanted her to guess :)

Spoke to community midwife today. She has me in the system ad they are about I send me my 12 week scan appointment. She said to get my bloods done 5 days before that and that hopefully they will have a midwife appointment around the same time. Feel so much better now I know what is going on!

Spoke to community midwife today. She has me in the system ad they are about I send me my 12 week scan appointment. She said to get my bloods done 5 days before that and that hopefully they will have a midwife appointment around the same time. Feel so much better now I know what is going on!

Good!!!!

The waiting is awful... it's so nice once you have something to look forward to and know what's going on! Once you get your 12 weeks scan and you go to the doctor I think things will start settling in with you :)

Hello ladies!
I had my first doctors appointment today and my first ultrasound is on March 18!! YAY!
I had to share :)
Doctor confirmed my pregnancy today and said, "you have a very strong positive pregnancy test here!!" What does that mean, if anything??

HEHEHE:thumbup:

Good!!!!

The waiting is awful... it's so nice once you have something to look forward to and know what's going on! Once you get your 12 weeks scan and you go to the doctor I think things will start settling in with you :)

Yes,think things will feel more real then! More relaxed now.

*Waves to everyone*

I've missed a bit! I'm so happy for you girls having more news about your appointments. The waiting is the worst!

KelseyK, so happy your son is so happy! That's so cute. Haha I love how you said that everyone would know now :haha:

How is everyone feeling?

I've been feeling pretty crappy myself. I'm a little surprised as I expected 2nd trimester to get a bit easier but so far things have just been worsening. The headaches are becoming more frequent and the heartburn is back with a vengeance. On top of that, the nausea has started kicking in. Lol. I have the puke bucket beside me just in case. :haha:

On a good note, my maternity pillow came and I already LOVE it. So much so that I would get a 2nd if it weren't that expensive. Hehehe. We also ordered the pregnancy journal and it's really cute. :happydance: I also contacted the maker of the pushchair/stroller/buggy/pram (so many words, I don't know the difference between them!) and got some more information from them so I think we'll definitely be ordering from them soon. If I manage to stay logical, it'll probably be sometime around 20 weeks but you never know with me :haha:

Has anyone started getting a few things here and there?

I hope you all have a good day/evening :flower:

Hello ladies!
I had my first doctors appointment today and my first ultrasound is on March 18!! YAY!
I had to share :)
Doctor confirmed my pregnancy today and said, "you have a very strong positive pregnancy test here!!" What does that mean, if anything??

HEHEHE:thumbup:

Yay!!! That's awesome <3

*Waves to everyone*

I've missed a bit! I'm so happy for you girls having more news about your appointments. The waiting is the worst!

KelseyK, so happy your son is so happy! That's so cute. Haha I love how you said that everyone would know now :haha:

How is everyone feeling?

I've been feeling pretty crappy myself. I'm a little surprised as I expected 2nd trimester to get a bit easier but so far things have just been worsening. The headaches are becoming more frequent and the heartburn is back with a vengeance. On top of that, the nausea has started kicking in. Lol. I have the puke bucket beside me just in case. :haha:

On a good note, my maternity pillow came and I already LOVE it. So much so that I would get a 2nd if it weren't that expensive. Hehehe. We also ordered the pregnancy journal and it's really cute. :happydance: I also contacted the maker of the pushchair/stroller/buggy/pram (so many words, I don't know the difference between them!) and got some more information from them so I think we'll definitely be ordering from them soon. If I manage to stay logical, it'll probably be sometime around 20 weeks but you never know with me :haha:

Has anyone started getting a few things here and there?

I hope you all have a good day/evening :flower:

Awwww I want to go by stuff!!! Hehe df is making me wait until we know the sex for sure but I know is a boy so I want to start shopping lol!!

I have been feeling worse in some ways too... better in some worse in others.... I'm just anxious for my 20 week scan! Plus last time I was pennant I really started enjoying my pregnancy once I was 20+ weeks. I loved feeling the baby KICK and I will love it once df can feel it :)

I have already bought a few things! I can't contain myself haha I am bad in that way

hahaha oh I'm sure the next time I'm at the store I'll totally cave in haha. It's just so hard because everything that I've seen and liked is sooooo gender specific!! Oh well... I may start buying boy things and just keep the tags on them lol I know it's a boy!

Hey ladies, saw the other thread in first trimester. Can I join?

I am mummy to an awesome little guy who is 20.5 months old and 10 weeks pregnant with our second.

Totally missed that the thread had moved! Yay :) gonna have to subscribe so I don't lose it again.

:hugs:

bought myself maternity pants yesterday - never wearing normal pants again... F&$* waistbands!!

Hey ladies, saw the other thread in first trimester. Can I join?

I am mummy to an awesome little guy who is 20.5 months old and 10 weeks pregnant with our second.

Of course you can! I have a 4 year old son :)

What's your due date?

Totally missed that the thread had moved! Yay :) gonna have to subscribe so I don't lose it again.

:hugs:

bought myself maternity pants yesterday - never wearing normal pants again... F&$* waistbands!!

There you are! I was wondering where you went :)

I looooove maternity pants!!! Waistbands suck!

There you are! I was wondering where you went :)

I looooove maternity pants!!! Waistbands suck!

baby brain - if it isn't right in front of me, I totally forget about it!

hiya cammy :)

Loukachu: hope the dizziness passes for you, I don't remember being gassy this early last time but I also wasn't this sick or constipated so I guess I have to deal with it :haha: it's no fun though!

KelseyK...even if it isn't a boy, you can keep it for friends/family who do have a boy hehehe :)

Welcome cammy :) there is a lovely bunch of woman on here :)

Is anyone else struggling to feel pregnant? Most of the time I just feel fat and sick and tired... I remember being so excited with DS and this time... nothing (yet) - we planned and tried for this baby for quite a few months so I know I *should* be excited... Even when I go to the store and walk past baby clothes... I don't even stop to look at them, is that weird?

Been really dizzy and gassy today!

I have been having the worst gas! It hurts so bad! I've been dizzy also and I am taking vitamin b6 for it and it seems to help.

KelseyK...even if it isn't a boy, you can keep it for friends/family who do have a boy hehehe :)

Welcome cammy :) there is a lovely bunch of woman on here :)

Haha soooooo true! Love the way you think!

Is anyone else struggling to feel pregnant? Most of the time I just feel fat and sick and tired... I remember being so excited with DS and this time... nothing (yet) - we planned and tried for this baby for quite a few months so I know I *should* be excited... Even when I go to the store and walk past baby clothes... I don't even stop to look at them, is that weird?

I completely felt that way! Now that I've had a couple scans, I'm showing and everyone knows about it is much more real and I'm beginning to feel more pregnant. To be honest it doesn't really feel really until I can constantly feel kicks and the baby move :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->