pregnancy buddies <3 any trimester <3 chatty girls <3

im feeling ok slight sicky feeling and very tired have my first doctors appointment next monday which im very scared about as im quite over weight

It will be okay! <3 <3 what are you afraid of? Do you have health problems? Sorry... you don't have to answer if you don't want. <3 I'm sure everything will be just fine! <3

Hugs and positive thoughts!!
Crazy question: does anyone else find that taking the prenatal vitamin in the morning make them nauseous? I sure do!! I started to take them later in the day and am doing much better!:thumbup:

Yes! I can only take them at night right before I go to bed :)

Yay! I'm in the 2nd trimester tomorrow! I'm so glad!

Kelsey, that's really exciting!!! Out must be such a big relief/milestone!

Oh it is! Now I just need it to be August :haha:

Ugh my stomache had hurt all night! I think it's gas... I can't even sleep, it's awful!

Happy 2nd tri Kelsey! Cant wait to join you =D

Welllll.. My scan is on Thursday, woohoo! So excited and not long to wait which I am glad about. Also, I think I MAY have felt little baby pops last night although Im not entirely sure. Had a lovely lie in this morning and going shopping for dd soon, I love buying clothes for her!

How is everyone doing today?

No I don't have any health problems just a bit worried that's all. I'm good today bit tired but not feeling sick yet which is good

Hey ladies feeling pretty down today. Am very anxious and low. I know it is probably hormones etc. just keep worrying and so want to get to 12 weeks.

Haven't received booking in appointment yet and am just feeling a bit out on a limb I guess...

Hello ladies! It has been awhile since I have been on here hope you are all doing well! KelseyK I am due August 28 :)

Hope everyone is doing great :)

Yes! I have been having then a lot actually. My Dr told me it was from two different things, one is just the uterus growing to make room for baby :) and the other was from dehydration. She said being dehydrated can cause cramping of the uterus.

Hope you're doing well other than that! I've been having headaches a lot!

Thanks for resorting the thread mate :)

Omg yes!! I have been getting really bad headaches, and can't really take anything can we. Such a pain. I hate having headaches. I used to suffer chronically with migraines I'm hoping they aren't goin to start agin eek

Xxx

Hugs and positive thoughts!!
Crazy question: does anyone else find that taking the prenatal vitamin in the morning make them nauseous? I sure do!! I started to take them later in the day and am doing much better!:thumbup:

Yessss! And my mum suffered the same. I find the seven seas ones suit me better cos they have ginger in to settle your stomach xxx

can i join please im a first time mummy to be and got my bfp on thursday last week going on my dates i think im due around the 11th October would love others to talk too

Hiya. A huge welcome!! This is the friendliest thread on here so u defo came to the right place :) :hugs:

Congrats on ur new pregnancy.

Your pic of ur clear blue brings back such memories of me texting a picture of mine to OH when it said pregnant 2-3 on as :happydance: makes me smile hehe

Xxxx

can i join please im a first time mummy to be and got my bfp on thursday last week going on my dates i think im due around the 11th October would love others to talk too

Hiya. A huge welcome!! This is the friendliest thread on here so u defo came to the right place :) :hugs:

Congrats on ur new pregnancy.

Your pic of ur clear blue brings back such memories of me texting a picture of mine to OH when it said pregnant 2-3 on as :happydance: makes me smile hehe

Xxxx

Thank you everyone seems very friendly and thanks its the picture I sent to my husband when telling him we were expecting

Happy 2nd tri Kelsey! Cant wait to join you =D

Welllll.. My scan is on Thursday, woohoo! So excited and not long to wait which I am glad about. Also, I think I MAY have felt little baby pops last night although Im not entirely sure. Had a lovely lie in this morning and going shopping for dd soon, I love buying clothes for her!

How is everyone doing today?

Yay for Thursday!!!! That's awesome :)

OMG you felt the baby!!! That's way cool! That's exactly how mine felt! I felt it a few times, it totally catches me off guard and so I lay down real still to try and feel it again and then NOTHING lol! I can't wait until I can feel the baby all the time :)!!!!

I looooooooooove girl clothes!!! I want a little girl so bad :haha: I'm about 90% positive this is a boy but maybe next time I'll have a little girl :)

No I don't have any health problems just a bit worried that's all. I'm good today bit tired but not feeling sick yet which is good

<3 totally understandable <3 I feel that way every time I have an appointment! <3 Yay for not feeling sick!

Hey ladies feeling pretty down today. Am very anxious and low. I know it is probably hormones etc. just keep worrying and so want to get to 12 weeks.

Haven't received booking in appointment yet and am just feeling a bit out on a limb I guess...

I'm sorry you're feeling that way <3 I started feeling that way around 9 weeks... I actually felt so low and just off that I was sure I had a MMC or something.... I really felt weird. Going into my 11 week check up I was sure there wouldn't be a heartbeat or something would he terribly wrong but nope! Everything was great! Now that I am getting to the second trimester I have been feeling a lot better mood wise!! :) Hopefully you will be feeling better soon! I do think it is worth mentioning to your dr though at our next visit! If you're feeling this way now they will probably monitor you closer after the baby to make sure you don't get postpartum depression. I'm sure you'll be feeling better soon <3 Hope on here and vent anytime you need to!

Hello ladies! It has been awhile since I have been on here hope you are all doing well! KelseyK I am due August 28 :)

Hope everyone is doing great :)

HEY!!! You're back!! yay!!! :)

How's everything? Anything new?

Yes! I have been having then a lot actually. My Dr told me it was from two different things, one is just the uterus growing to make room for baby :) and the other was from dehydration. She said being dehydrated can cause cramping of the uterus.

Hope you're doing well other than that! I've been having headaches a lot!

Thanks for resorting the thread mate :)

Omg yes!! I have been getting really bad headaches, and can't really take anything can we. Such a pain. I hate having headaches. I used to suffer chronically with migraines I'm hoping they aren't goin to start agin eek

Xxx

Ugh I hate the headaches!!!!!!!!! I'm hoping they will get better but they seem to go away for awhile and then come right back :/

So today I finally told my son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We waited for awhile because 1- I wanted to wait until the 12 week mark to make sure everything was okay 2- I know once he knows EVERYONE will know :haha: and 3- because 9 months is a reeeeaaally long time for a 4 year old to wait!

I bought im a shirt that says 'Big Bro' on it and a couple little stuffed animals... when his dad dropped him off at my house today I told him John and I had a surprise for him. I took out the t-shirt and helped in sound out the words and then said "You're going to be a big brother! " His eyes lit up and he is soooooo happy! He just keeps talking about baby and talking to my stomach, asking me how baby is and if I'm okay ":) I couldn't be happier :) he is so excited! <3 <3 <3 <3 It seems even more real now that he knows :) he actually started crying at once point because he didn't want me to hurt when the baby come out lol! He said he hopes it happens in my sleep, he is such a sweet little boy!

The Maternal Fetal medicine people called me and said m NT scan and blood work looked good. 1 in 1800 chance for down syndrome. I have my second test at 18 weeks. Everything is looking great!! Now I'm just waiting for my dreaded pap smear results! I have had abnormal paps since my son was born so I always hate this waiting part :(

Hope everyone is doing awesome <3

Hey Kelsey thanks am heading towards 9 weeks myself so maybe the hormones get you then. Am going to give community midwives a ring later and just explain my anxiety etc.

Didn't sleep well which doesn't help and also being off work I have a lot of tie to contemplate my navel which I don't think helps!

Hey KelseyK! Not much is new...just waiting for Feb 23 because then I get my nuchal scan! I am just so excited to see a baby again :)

Also I am glad your son is super excited for the baby :) I am sure he will be so helpful when the baby comes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->