pregnancy buddies <3 any trimester <3 chatty girls <3

I can't wait till I am as far as you wantingagirl! I feel like it is taking forever to get here

hope all you ladies are well. Not feeling the best today, on top of being nauseous and tired, I woke up with a cold :(

I'm so frustrated with my medical care so far. All my scans, bloods and appointments have either been cancelled on me, lost, forgotten or mixed up and now my doctor cancelled my last appointment and is so booked up the next week and then is got for all of April. So I won't see him until I am 20 + weeks :S Think I will definitely have to swap doctors.

On the positive side, I put my name down as a volunteer at a university of ultrasound and now have a scan booked for the 9th of April. very excited to see our little one. Hopefully they can tell us the gender, but I'm not sure if they are allowed to.

btw how do you put a picture up on here?

Thanks Newmommy, is it your first? And did you mean your avatar pic? The reason I asked is cos my first sure did drag second a bit better but this one is flying by, I guess cos I have 3 other kids at home and went back to work when Olivia was 6 months old.

hope all you ladies are well. Not feeling the best today, on top of being nauseous and tired, I woke up with a cold :(

I'm so frustrated with my medical care so far. All my scans, bloods and appointments have either been cancelled on me, lost, forgotten or mixed up and now my doctor cancelled my last appointment and is so booked up the next week and then is got for all of April. So I won't see him until I am 20 + weeks :S Think I will definitely have to swap doctors.

On the positive side, I put my name down as a volunteer at a university of ultrasound and now have a scan booked for the 9th of April. very excited to see our little one. Hopefully they can tell us the gender, but I'm not sure if they are allowed to.

Cammy Im never really well lol...... I just stop saying anything now as its the same old story every day lol...... your one of Caro's friends arent you Im sure Ive seen you on her journal. I have constant migraines and sickness is coming and going again I could handle that its the headaches I cant. Sorry your feeling so crappy and that docs are giving you the run around. yay to the 9th april, thats fab they are doing that I have my 4d scan 5th april cant wait!

xxx

Cammy Im never really well lol...... I just stop saying anything now as its the same old story every day lol...... your one of Caro's friends arent you Im sure Ive seen you on her journal. I have constant migraines and sickness is coming and going again I could handle that its the headaches I cant. Sorry your feeling so crappy and that docs are giving you the run around. yay to the 9th april, thats fab they are doing that I have my 4d scan 5th april cant wait!

xxx

Yeah I am starting to feel that way too. I can't see this going away any time soon.
Yeah I am, I have been following her journal for a while. Seeing as both of our sons are close together and have the same name haha.

Te headaches are horrid aren't they. There is no point in taking pain killers either because they just don't work. The only thing I find that helps remotely is trying to sleep through them, but when you have an almost 2 year old, that is quite impossible.

I may have bullied the receptionists into giving me a fit in appointment :S I didn't mean to I was just so frustrated. They were happy to do it though. So now I have an appointment with my GP next tuesday. So I think I will just ask for my refferals and copy of my medical documents there and just get onto my care at the hospital instead. I am too stressed out to be mucked around there any longer.

wantingagirl--yes it is my first...hopefully one of 3 or 4

cammy--so sorry that your medical care isn't working out as you would hope...at least now you are in for Tuesday and can change to a different doctor!

Loukachu- Love the picture!!!!!!!!!! What a great one!! baby looks great!!!!!

MrsMurphy2Be: My movement has been the rolling around sensation as well! It just keeps happening more often and getting stronger! Last night in my sleep I was woken up to strong taps, I loved it! I had taken Unisom though so I was super groggy and I wish I would have been more awake!

cammy: I definitely would change doctors!! That would be soooo annoying and stressful to deal with! You need to feel like you can count no and rely on someone!! I hope you get it figured out soon! And YAY for getting a scan booked!! :happydance:

I'm so happy this thread is going again!! I've missed all of you ladies <3<3<3

Runnergirl is right, we're all getting to the exciting parts of pregnancy, yay!!

I have definitely grown, I will be posting a pic later!

I can't believe I"m already 18 weeks, the day by day of it seems to draaaaaag on but when I look back it seems like only yesterday I got my :bfp:!!! I can't wait to hold my baby in my arms <3

Thanks. I will be so happy when I am under some stable care. I have been worried by the lack of it because I still don't know how high risk this pregnancy is from my kidney issues. Hopefully all goes well on tuesday, I get my refFerals, I see my midwife and we find out where to go from there.

Yes Kelsey post a bump pic- you always say you're big but you're tiny;)

Thanks Kelsey -love how clear the scan pic is -was surprised!

This is my 13 week bump

https://i49.tinypic.com/264m3ph.jpg

Thats such a cute bump!!

I had my mw appointment today. Just plain old boring! My BP was low (90/50) but thats not unusual for me. She also had a feel of my tummy and instantly said "Oh your growing this one well!" my uterus is right at my bellybutton... Thought that wasnt supposed to happen until 20wks?

Kelsey, I feel the rolling ALL the time, almost every hour, and it can happen up to 4/5 times a minute! I wasnt sure if it was baby because its so often but mw assured me that it is baby moving around =)

Right now, Im about to take a nap with my dd whos sleeping in my bed, so Im looking forward to some nice rest!!

Hope all is well with everyone xx

Hehehehe well I FEEL huge!!

https://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag25/KelseyK87/20130320_194903_zps6c5e01e7.jpg

https://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag25/KelseyK87/20130320_194834_zpsa5725bdf.jpg

19 weeks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3
oh yay, bumps pics already.

Cute bumps. Mine has popped out quite a bit now, but it doesn't look too glorious :S

everyones bump is soooo cute! Mine definitely doesn't look as cute haha

Post your pics ladies! I'm sure you look great!! <3

I have my anatomy scan today! :happyface: I can't wait! We will see if it is a confirmed boy or not!!!

https://bay172.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?file=6b26780d-757c-4542-ada6-463dd6ff656e.jpg&ct=aW1hZ2UvanBlZw_3d_3d&name=SU1BRzA0MDkuanBn&inline=0&rfc=0&empty=False&imgsrc=&cid=6fc8944cd4fb3298&entryPt=download&biciPrevious=b1250bdb-68b3-42ed-874d-f4633a57b4a2_011cdbe8906_5692&blob=MHxJTUFHMDQwOS5qcGd8aW1hZ2UvanBlZw_3d_3d&hm__login=rebecca_claro13&hm__domain=hotmail.com&ip=10.111.80.8&d=d4826&mf=32&hm__ts=Thu%2c%2021%20Mar%202013%2012%3a45%3a40%20GMT&st=rebecca_claro13&hm__ha=01_c60b9b7fbfe287cecded48a3ba20f42c0a2f3a1cacad110a0ccdecbcaca71394&oneredir=1, https://bay172.mail.live.com/default.aspx?id=64855

Sorry if this comes out massive! But here is my bump! I will spare you the goryness that lies under my shirt :haha:

Kelsey, so exciting that you get to have another scan! You must up date us as soon as possible :)

As for me, my gender scan is in exactly 1 week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->