pregnancy buddies <3 any trimester <3 chatty girls <3

pic didnt show up newmommy:nope: Good luck KelseyK!

GOOD LUCK KelseyK :D

Newmommy, the picture didn't show up.

I'll try post one up today.

Loving the bumps, also cant see yours, newmommy.
Ill post my 18wk bump on saturday :D

Just waving. I'm still around. Just been too pooped. I post but then I know what to say. I don't know what to say in here that isn't long and have no energy for long. Lol.

HUgs to all of you!

Okay, trying this again...did it work?

Attachments

• IMAG0409.jpg
    IMAG0409.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3
How is everyone doing??

My nausea seems to have died down a bit more, but I still have a really srtong sense of smell which makes me feel sick towards a lot of things. Along with that I have constipation (sorry if TMI), I think I have roughly put on about a kilo in the last week or so (which I'm not too fussed about because so far I had just lost weight), my skin s packing a beating and I've been getting some horrid migraines and stretching pains. On top of that my belly has been super sensitive, has anyone else gotten this?

Glad to hear your MS is easing a little...although I haven't had a sensitive belly so I can't help :(

Hope everyone is doing well...as I am doing great, I have my gender scan March 28!!! We are going to find out what it is but not tell anyone at all :)

Glad to hear your MS is easing a little...although I haven't had a sensitive belly so I can't help :(

Hope everyone is doing well...as I am doing great, I have my gender scan March 28!!! We are going to find out what it is but not tell anyone at all :)

yeah- that was our plan too, but my mom blew it! SHe went snooping and found the ultrasound and the little onesie that we got and had hidden away. The little snoop!! I was angry, but I understand, she has always been that way. Now we have to tell everyone so its "fair" UUGH!!

Oh no! I hope that doesn't happen to me! Oh well, I guess they will find out eventually haha

yeah- that was our plan too, but my mom blew it! SHe went snooping and found the ultrasound and the little onesie that we got and had hidden away. The little snoop!! I was angry, but I understand, she has always been that way. Now we have to tell everyone so its "fair" UUGH!!

We are thinking of doing this too, but my mum being the horrid women she is, would probably ruin it for us like this, but in a spitefull way.

So my appointment went horribly yesterday and I felt really crappy about it all last night and today so far. They didn't seem happy and it was just a normal GP appointment to get my refferal for antenatal care. We got in and my doctor took my blood pressure and I noticed that whilst he was talking to OH about work he took it several times which made me a little anxious and then he said he wanted me to come out the back and so I did and I sat in a little room for 20 minutes waiting. Then a nurse came in and took my bp another few times, checked my weight (3 kilos in 2 weeks :'( ]then asked me to do a urine, then checked my bsl, then felt my tummy and then listened to bub's heart beat. None of this is what they are supposed to do. My bsl level was 8.2 or 8.4, with only eating half a carrot within the last hour :( My bp had gone down heaps but was still 130/86. And she started asking me if I had been having head aches or dizziness. And when she was checking my urine test she asked if I was having any stinging down below and of course I haven't, but I'm guessing that means my protein levels are high. None of these are very good signs :(
I finally got to see my doc half hour later and he checked my bump. The gave me a refferal but only so I had the phone number for the high risk clinic and got the receptionist to fax it off as urgent :(
Feeling pretty crappy right now. I new my chances of getting GD and PE in this pregnancy where higher, PE being a 50/50 chance, but I didn't think I would have to worry about it this early :(

On a good note, hearing bubs heart beat has put my mind at ease from being worried and not feeling too pregnant anymore and today, boy can I feel the hard bump forming under my already belly. Must be that 3 kilos haha :(

She said she couldn't pick up the best reading but that bub's HB was between 150-160bpm. Is tht good, she didn't say?

Sorry your appointment didnt go as well as you hoped hun. Fingers crossed everything is fine and you wont need to worry for too long. Also, maybe baby kept moving away from the doppler so she couldnt hear it for an extended time to get a precise number?

Runnergrl, that would piss me off!! If my mum hd done that, I would have sworn her to secrecy.

Thanks. I think so. She could find it in one place really well and then moved it to try somewhere else but went back to that spot and coudln't get it anymore.

I swear I felt a little nudge last night whislt I was lying in bed :) but it only happened once, so I'm not 100% sure.

It's all day on and off I can feel a hard lump really poking out of my belly and then it will disappear. At first I thought it was just me needing to go to the toilet but I know it's not now. And I realised this has been happening a lot lately, it's just easier to feel now because I kind of popped a bit overnight. Do you think this is bub changing position? I didn't think I could feel that this early.

Cammy--sorry your appointment didn't go as planned, but glad to hear bubs heartbeat was good!

I am having my gender scan tomorrow (28th) and I am overjoyed! I can't wait to know what we are having, and I don't think I will sleep tonight!

Cammy--sorry your appointment didn't go as planned, but glad to hear bubs heartbeat was good!

I am having my gender scan tomorrow (28th) and I am overjoyed! I can't wait to know what we are having, and I don't think I will sleep tonight!

Thanks and yeah I was so happy and revealed to heart bubs HB.

Oh yay, how exciting :D I can't wait for mine, but it's still 12 days away :(

yeah I was pretty upset about it, but nothing I can do now. Cant stay mad at her forever, Plus, I guess I could have hidden it better! It was in a brown paper bag (like you would get leftovers in) and stashed away in the pantry. I should have put it under my bathroom sink!

So now the inlaws know as well so theres no point in keeping it a secret anymore. Like from who...do we care now? No. The whole point was to keep it from my MIL to drive her crazy. Epic fail.

So we couldn't keep it a secret, not a very good liar when my mom asks me if we found out what we are having hehehe oh well

but to share with you ladies, we are having a GIRL!!!! So over the moon :)

Congrats on your baby girl newmommy!! We find out on Thursday, so excited =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->