Pregnancy buddies needed due September 2009 :)

ames_x

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Hiya, I'm Amy I'm 19, 20 in July :). I'm from Cardiff.
I'm due 12th September with my first, i find out the gender on 11th May :happydance:

Looking for buddys around the same time and age :blush:. Via here, Facebook and text x

Hey hun,

Have you checked out the Sept-embryos thread in the 2nd Tri.....that is packed, I am sure you will find a buddy in there. x

Hiya hun,

Ive posted a few times in there but cant seem to keep up lol x

Hiya,

I'm a little older (21) and due a little later (Sept 25th).

Hiya Im Vicki (24) im due on the 15th, ive not got facebook but ive got bebo lol. I cant seem to keep up with Septembryos thread either lol x

Hiya both! :yipee:

I thought i was the only one who couldnt keep up with that thread :rofl:
Is this both your first pregnancy? x

Yeah its my first, Im so excited but nervous at the same time!!! Is it ure first too? xx

Hiya,
Im quite bit older im 24, with 1st baby single parents to be, im on all 3 and found out im having a little girl xxx

Sweetcheeks85 - Ditto! Im trying not to think about the birth at the moment :rofl: It is my first yeah :)
Oh my god only a week until i find out the sex!:yipee:
Cant believe how long i've had to wait, least the photos will be good! x

Tinkabells - Welcome :hugs: Congrats on the little girl! When you due? x

Hiya sorry Ames, Im due 23rd september, im not even looking at things with labour init, i've got my first antenatal class this wednesday xxx

Hiya sorry Ames, Im due 23rd september, im not even looking at things with labour init, i've got my first antenatal class this wednesday xxx

Sorry i didnt notice in your signature, pregnancy brain! :rofl:
Yeah i dont blame you, i watched videos on youtube of birth - lets just say i wont do it in a hurry again! Aww wicked, hope all goes well, i was supposed to do that last time i saw my midwife as the classes get full really quick and i still havent :dohh:

Have you bought much? (By the way, whats your name? :)) xx

Yeah i dont blame you, i watched videos on youtube of birth - lets just say i wont do it in a hurry again! Aww wicked, hope all goes well, i was supposed to do that last time i saw my midwife as the classes get full really quick and i still havent :dohh:

Lol thats ok, i lose it all the time now, i forget half way through a convo what im saying lol
Yeah i dont wanna no i want the labour to be a surprise cos if i watch anything etc its gonna scar cr*p out of me and it'll play on my mind constantly!!
You dont book at mine, its just one weds in beg of each month, i think its just to get to know and then they tell you about other classes im hoping cos it says you gotta attend by ya 20th week, so i am doing so lol
I've got everything really, just need mattress for cotbed, sterlisa and bottles, but got the pram, carseat, bath change mat 100's of clothes lol Oh my names Lauramaire, i take it frm your name is amy, or is that a nickname? xxx

Lol thats ok, i lose it all the time now, i forget half way through a convo what im saying lol
Yeah i dont wanna no i want the labour to be a surprise cos if i watch anything etc its gonna scar cr*p out of me and it'll play on my mind constantly!!
You dont book at mine, its just one weds in beg of each month, i think its just to get to know and then they tell you about other classes im hoping cos it says you gotta attend by ya 20th week, so i am doing so lol
I've got everything really, just need mattress for cotbed, sterlisa and bottles, but got the pram, carseat, bath change mat 100's of clothes lol Oh my names Lauramaire, i take it frm your name is amy, or is that a nickname? xxx

Dont start with the Pregnancy brain, I left my keys in my car last week, always forget to lock it LOL :dohh:
Thats good, here you have to book, bloody pain!
God your orginized! I'm sure i will be as soon as I know the sex :happydance:
What pram you got, im having a hard time deciding!
Yup its Amy :) xxx

Dont start with the Pregnancy brain, I left my keys in my car last week, always forget to lock it LOL :dohh:

Oh no really lol, im not that bad, but at work i have to write everything down otherwise i forget everything thats been said lol
Oooo what do you want? I wanted a boy, but once i saw her little face i was over the moon with her,i've gone for graco travel system i dont know the exact name of it, but its black and i love it, my dad put it all together for me, just incase anything was missing or it was damaged we just havent put it down!!
xxx

Oh no really lol, im not that bad, but at work i have to write everything down otherwise i forget everything thats been said lol
Oooo what do you want? I wanted a boy, but once i saw her little face i was over the moon with her,i've gone for graco travel system i dont know the exact name of it, but its black and i love it, my dad put it all together for me, just incase anything was missing or it was damaged we just havent put it down!!
xxx

Haha yeah I do that too, otherwise I don't call people back :dohh:
I think I'd like a boy for my first, everyone is 100% I'm having a boy and 2 people think I'm having a girl lol, but I'd be happy with either aslong as he/she is healthy! Have you thought of names?
At the begining I wanted a travel system was actually a Graco was Chocolate and Lime, but not I want a pramette so many choices, and I wasnt overly keen on Quinnys but I'm starting to like them now lol.
Who thought pram shopping would be so hard! xxx

Hi ames_x,

I am 20, only just had my birthday in April and this is my first baby too. I've got my scan on 12th May, can't wait to find out what I am having if I can.

Baby is due on 27th September.

[/QUOTE]Haha yeah I do that too, otherwise I don't call people back :dohh:
I think I'd like a boy for my first, everyone is 100% I'm having a boy and 2 people think I'm having a girl lol, but I'd be happy with either aslong as he/she is healthy! Have you thought of names?
At the begining I wanted a travel system was actually a Graco was Chocolate and Lime, but not I want a pramette so many choices, and I wasnt overly keen on Quinnys but I'm starting to like them now lol.
Who thought pram shopping would be so hard! xxx[/QUOTE]

Yeah i wanted a boy, always have but im happy now and shes healthy so im over the moon, yeah got her name Hollie-Eve, Eve is my mums name so everyone is calling her that now, so its like i kinda know her already if that makes sense?
Well i saw my pram as soon as i new and then i went had a look around and i kept coming back to my travel and just bought it in the end!!
But i know what ya mean so many choices but push them all around etc xxx

Hi Filby09 :hugs:

Aww wicked a day after me! :happydance:
Have you bought much yet? Be nice to get to know you, whats your name if you don't mind? :) x

Laura-maire thats a gorgeous name! Yeah I know what you mean, i'll be exactly the same, if me and OH can actually decide on a name lol!
Yeah thats what I've been doing in Mamas & Papas but they dont seem to have many prams, so a trip to Mothercare in on the gender next week i thinks!
I have to stop thinking i'm having a boy :dohh: today in my lunch me and one of the girls were looking in a baby shop and i went straight to the biy stuff and was looking at all the little boots etc lol xxx

Have you bought much yet? Be nice to get to know you, whats your name if you don't mind? :) x

Laura-maire thats a gorgeous name! Yeah I know what you mean, i'll be exactly the same, if me and OH can actually decide on a name lol!
Yeah thats what I've been doing in Mamas & Papas but they dont seem to have many prams, so a trip to Mothercare in on the gender next week i thinks!
I have to stop thinking i'm having a boy :dohh: today in my lunch me and one of the girls were looking in a baby shop and i went straight to the biy stuff and was looking at all the little boots etc lol xxx

Haha bless ya, i went for a name that isnt popular at the moment cos i dont want her being in a classroom full of others of the same name
Yeah im not really a fan of mamas and papas i like some of there mat clothes that i've bought, mothercare were ok for prams but i got mine in toys r us, as i got a gold card with it, so for everyone pound you spend you get points and get get money off vouchers, plsu my pram was on a good deal.
Awww i dont really have shops near my work thank god, but i cant stop spending lol xxx

Haha bless ya, i went for a name that isnt popular at the moment cos i dont want her being in a classroom full of others of the same name
Yeah im not really a fan of mamas and papas i like some of there mat clothes that i've bought, mothercare were ok for prams but i got mine in toys r us, as i got a gold card with it, so for everyone pound you spend you get points and get get money off vouchers, plsu my pram was on a good deal.
Awww i dont really have shops near my work thank god, but i cant stop spending lol xxx

Yeah thats what i would do! I dont want a name thats already in the family and friend circle so thats gunna be hard!
I went there last weekend and blew £100 on myself :rofl: 30% off cant go wrong! Although i wont buy many clothes etc from there as they are really expensive. Yeah i've applied for a Gold Card but it hasnt come yet :(
Where i work i got tesco, asda, mothercare and im close to the town centre if i take a long lunch, not good lol! Better than when i used to work in the town centre...i'd probably have everything by now! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->