Pregnancy buddies needed due September 2009 :)

Well from wat I can gather ure pressie has now been lost :cry: If it turns up ill get it forwaded to u hun :hugs:

Oh god no!!!!
Im so sorry, i feel so bad!!!
What have the post said? But if you've got the reciept, they should be able to track it? xxx

Dont worry bout it hun not ure fault :hugs:

You cant get anyone to speak to its a bloody automated message thingy, it still says package is being returned to sender but thats nearly a month so im assuming its gone. i ll maybe pop into the post office this week if I get a chance and see if its been returned there as tbh I dont know if they took my address as a sender!!!

Oh no way, i feel even wose, awww i feel is my fault as didnt notice any sooner xxx

Stop being silly, we ve all become mummies in the last month think we ve had more important things to worry about!!!!! Ure just lucky we didnt agree on spending £50 on each other coz then id be hunting you down :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Haha i'd be hunting down the bloody postman lol

How is Kaiden now? How fast is it going?!
Hollie is 4 weeks on friday!!!

I got another date with anthony on friday, well his coming over mine and bringing in a take away and watching a film xxx

I know doll I cant believe how quick it has went in!!! He's 3 weeks on Sunday already!!

Had a terrible night last night, he was up every 2 hours last night again despite us giving him formula!! I could have cried, I nearly gave BF up this morning. I gave him a bottle of EBM and formula but he kept looking at me as if to say what u doing mummy and then refused the last ounce so I had to BF him. I really love breastfeeding but the sleep deprivation is getting to me BIG time. We ll maybe try giving the bottle later tonight about 10/11pm. I would like to just stick to one bottle the now but if I have to give BF up I will Kaiden needs me happy not tired and crabby :cry:

Wat kind of sleep does Hollie have overnight? You still loving being a mummy?

I love it but hate my body at the moment, my strech marks are worse now ive gave birth and my belly is a mess!! I suppose its worth it though for my wee man but I cant help be a bit down about it lol.

Oh doll thats really good ure seeing him again, how exciting!! Its lovely when ure at the beginning of a relationship coz its exciting and fresh. Enjoy, u deserve to be happy hun!!

I know you had Kaiden on my due date lol how mad is that!!!
Hollie is being abit fussy last couple of days, will only go to sleep if i put her on my front, think got her abit too used to it!!

Yeah if you need to give it up, do so, cos like you said he needs a happy mummy, i do miss bf, but i must admit i prefer the ff, as i know what shes getting and she seems to like it, i would try give him a bottle about 10ish but give it to him in 3 lots, so if he takes 5 mins to drink an once wind him for 5 mins then give him bottle back for 5 mins and again wind, see if he will drink it all then, thats what i do to hollie but she does get abit too excited when she gets bottle back and guzzles is back and then chokes!!!

Hollie does normally wake up twice in the night about 1/2am and then again 5/6am sometimes she will want more but its mostly that routine, but rememeber if he goes to sleep in the day, go to sleep as well, i do and it makes me feel much better, sometimes i forget and i go to sleep and shes awke 30 mins later but its better than nothing
God i know i hate my stomach its all jiggly and the stretch marks are horrible, and anthony is staying at mine friday night, NOTHING will be happening and i've told him the score but he says he dont wanna do anything lets get to know each other and we can just cuddle in bed, (how cute is that) but yeah it is nice and it takes my mind off things every now and again

Oh has anyone used there swing yet? Im etting the batteries tomorrow and putting hollie in it, hopefully she'll like that and was told put her infront of the night garden cos of the colurs and sounds cna get them more advanced dunno how true that is, feel bit mean putting her infront of tv though xxx

HV came out today, my little man is now 8lb 1oz! He's so greedy lol, he guzzles down his milk! :dohh:

Lauramarie do you use TT bottles? Im finding they release the milk to fast, which results in Kane being sick :dohh: xxx

Awww he sounds sweet hun. Im really not looking forward to the first time, i ll probably put it off as long as possible!!! Has Anthony met Hollie yet?

Like I said in my text I have tried the swing and Kaiden likes it but will only stay in it for short amounts of time at the moment.

Dont know if Kaiden would pay attention to the telly to be honest, he seems to like staring at nothing lol but then he is only two weeks old :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->