Pregnancy buddies needed due September 2009 :)

Yeah 11pm is late for me too nowadays lol. At the beginning I really wanted a boy for my first but now im kinda hoping im wrong and its a wee girl!! Only 20 days till I find out. Cant believe ive lasted this long to be honest!!

Well was out today and put a deposit on a cot, its called Willow and is out of mamas and papas :cloud9:

Im working tommorrow so just going to have a chilled out night, get a takeaway and watch Britains got Talent. Wat use girls up to? x

Well here is a pic of my cot, it came today and got my dad to put it up, just need the mattress which i'll get at the end of the month

Yeah when i was in 1st i was going bed like just after 8pm so i have improved lol xxx

Attachments

• n660560146_6834289_8109524.jpg
    n660560146_6834289_8109524.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 4
  • n660560146_6834290_753228.jpg
    n660560146_6834290_753228.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 4
I'm hopefully getting the Murano range from Mamas and Papas, so expensive though! Are you just getting the cot from there? Just seen that range its gorgeous!

Laura thats lovely! I wont be buying big things like that for ages :( x

Yeah just got the cot the now, we stay in a one bedroom flat but are going to do a loft conversion soon so the baby will be in with us for a while. Just one of those things. Oooo the murano range is nice Amy, but is a bit on the dear side, but if uve got the money and like it go for it!!!

Ure cot is lovely laura, ure room is so neat and tidy!! Puts my room to shame :blush:

A wee pic of my cot :cloud9:

Attachments

• Willow cot.jpg
    Willow cot.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1
I've only bought all the stuff now, cos i wont be able to afford it when i go on mat leave, plus father isnt paying for anything,so i wanna get it all then i can save for trips etc
Thank you, it was only tidy cos just cleaned the whole room and put everything together, try and see it on a weds after a few days at work lol, i notmally clean on a sunday haha xxx

Ahh thats fair enough! It is, but its the cheapest one of the nicest on there if that makes sense, i'm sure ill change my mind again before the baby is here lol. Well we are putting £100/£150 away a month for the big stuff so should be ok :)

Wont be buying any of it yet, we live with my mum but should be moving into a 2 bedroom flat soon :happydance: x

Thats a good idea amy, the mamas and papas range is nice, but i needed all the wood to match my room
I live at home and my parents have give me there bedroom and i decorated well say i did my dad did, and they gave me the front room as we use the diner room at a sitting room anyway so i've got kinda my own place within my parents home lol

Is anyone finding they have to keep coming out of the site and coming back on?
Any of you on facebook? xxx

Aww bless them thats so sweet :cloud9:
No problems for me chick? I am, i'll tell you my full name in a PM :) xx

hi ladies. im due on the 19th september, a bit older than all of u(29) but would like to join u if ure ok with that . my name is sam!

Hi sam and welcome to september buddies ;-)
how you finding it all? xxx

:hi: Sam welcome, hope pregnancy is treating u well!! Do u know what u are having? Is it ure first?

Nope soz Laura im a bebo gal :rofl:

Hiya Sam and welcome :happydance: Vicki already asked the questions i was :rofl:

Vicki nooo Facebook is so much better! :hissy: :muaha:xx

Ha ha ok ill take ure word for it :rofl:

Not getting rid of my bebo though :muaha:

Anyways nite nite, off to bed just finished a 12 hour shift and im on again tom :hissy:

:hugs:

Yeah im a FB girl, i can just about use this and FB site let alone on anything else lol xxx

hey ladies, scan says im on team pink and shes my second girl, first being five and half. its been an ok journey atleast the last one month but before then i had a tuff time coping with morning sickness and all that comes with it. i havent even gotten round to buying anything still trying to get my strenght back. scan says shes fine though so to me its worth the sickness.

Awww congrats on ya team pink, yeah i had worst morning sickness and got terrible spd now, but she is totally healthy though xxx

Congrats on Team PINK Sam, I cant wait to find out what I am having.

Congrats on team Pink hun! x

Your gonna think im sad now, but im just online and noting down everything else that i need to get, like the dummies, blankets etc, i then make add it onto my excel spreadsheet and then when i get each item, i put down where i got it, how much and the date and im filling it up slighty

Just a question, is anyone buy the buba toys??
I saw in another thread on here that people are buying toys i didnt even think about this! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->