Pregnancy Buddies To Be Due Late Jan 2011

his.baby.mama

Reaction score
Looking For Momma's To Be To Swap Stories, symptoms and eveything else In between!!! BB/Emails:flower:

Hi! I'm due 23rd January! Contrats on your little one! x

Thank You!! Same To You!! I'm Due The 30th. I'm So excited. I haven't found out the sex yet...hopefully soon!! :happydance:

Me too!! I have my scan booked for two weeks time. But yesterday a friend of mine who's studying sonography asked me to go into her work to have a scan done. So I got to find out! And I still get to go for my "official" scan in two weeks time :)

Hows your pregnancy been so far? Is this your first?

Lucky! I wish i can just find out already!!!
I'm already thinking of ideas on how to tell my parents and my OH parents the gender!!!
This is my first!! I'm so excited! I had MS but not anymore, luckily that stopped!! I get fluttering and stuff and i read that that's the baby. So i'm stoked about that!
How has your pregnancy been so far? This your first too?

Haha my mum came to the scan with us and then we spent to rest of the day on the phone telling people. I wanted to tell people in person, but we were too excited to wait lol.

Yep this is my first too. Had a little bit of morning sickness in the first trimester, nothing too bad though. It was more queasiness from certain smells, foods etc than full-on nausea. Felt sooooooooo tired and exhaused as well but that seems to have gone and I'm feeling great at the moment!

I've been feeling little flutters on and off for the last two weeks. I'm sure its baby! :) I can't wait to feel proper kicks and can't wait for OH to be able to feel as well :)

Don't have much of a bump yet, but can definately tell one is forming :) are you showing at all yet?

I was gunna ask you if you were showing! Barely, showing I started to feel out cuz I know girls that are showing already!! I want my bump!!! hahaha.
When I had MS it was after everything I ate. I couldn't even keep milk down! I thought it would never end!!! It was horrible!
I've noticed sometimes when I lay down that I can feel the baby,on the outside, if it's moving about. It's like a hard bump thing. So cool!
When's your next dr. appt?
Mine is on Wednesday! I'm so excited I'm hoing she'll set a date for my U/S!!

I'm sure our bumps will come soon enough! Haha I've been getting pains under my tummy and up and down my sides which midwife says is round ligament pains. So hopefully that means my tummy is growing!

How exciting! Wednesday is not long!!! :) My next appointment is on 25th so not long to go. At my last appointment my midwife gave me my ultrasound referal and told me to book it sometime around my next appointment. So U/S is booked for 28th!

Its so exciting! Baby has grown and changed so much since my last U/S at 12 weeks, you could make out little finger bones and even the spine looks sooooo detailed. You could fully see little vertibrae (is that how you spell it? lol) its such a miracle! Hope you get to have your scan soon!

Have you bought much baby stuff yet?

BTW the doggie in your profile pic is sooo cute :)

My Dr. told me that the pain in the lower tummy is totally normal and it's your uterus growing, making room for the baby! I get those quite often!
I can't wait for wednesday! I'll be 16 weeks, and she sends her patients @ 18 weeks to find out the sex of the baby, so i'm hoping she will make the appt cuz then I won't see her till i'm 20 weeks!! I'm dying to know the sex!!!
I haven't bought anything! My OH grandma has bought some neutral stuff, and my mom who swears it's a girl, bough some cute onezies.
Have you bought anything?

& Thank You! He's A little bugger sometimes but he is so funny. Such a great dog!

Fingers crossed for you hun! I was the same, just COULDN'T WAIT to find out. Everyone thought he was gonna be a girl. So it was a surprise to find out he was a boy, but a very good surprise!

We were really lucky to get given near new baby furniture and we've bought other things along the way when they were on sale, like pram, car seat etc. We've been waiting on buying clothes or nursery bedding etc until we found out the sex. I'm actually waiting for my mum at the moment, we are going to go looking at baby stuff today! :)

Idk if i'm going to buy alot of stuff until my baby shower...if i can do that...my mom and my oh is telling my to wait! My sister literally got everything she needed. As for furniture, my mom wants to buy the crib set for us, it's you gift, same as it was for my sister!
I hope you find some good stuff!!!
Tell me what you get! I love going to luck at baby stuff!!! I always end up in the baby aisle!!
Have you picked out a theme?

Yeah I've been told not to buy too much til after my baby shower... When are you having yours?

Well now that I know we are having a boy, I'm thinking of a cute cot set that was in creams, blues and beiges and had all baby jungle animals on it! And they have matching mobiles, lamps etc. But who knows! I may change my mind :) Do you know what theme you like?

So nice to find someone on hear to chat to! I've posted a few posts looking for a bump buddy but never really went anywhere lol.

I think they plan on having it the first weekend in December cuz everyone will probably be so busy for christmas and i want to be able to have time to take things back if i get doubles, and time to get what i didn't get!
When do you plan on having yours?
I kinda like the themes from Fisher-Price.
There's two, one that we think is more boyish and one we think is more girlish.
And their themes include everything, swing, tub, bedding, playpen...etc.
I have posted a couple times too & I noticed people have looked at them but never replied. Glad You Did :D

It's oh so fun!! We were thinking of having my baby shower in the beginning of December too, for the same reason! Plus, its gonna be the middle of summer, and very hot!!!

So I couldn't decide on a nursery theme today, but saw heaps that we like! My mum bought us a little rocker/bouncer chair that bubby can lie in as a newborn and then it can adjust so he can sit up in it when he's a bit bigger. Really cute!!

Do you have any names picked out?

My brother got engaged today, so we are off to dinner with the two families! Yay! :)

Congrats to your brother!!!
And you'll find a theme in no time. But don't settle for one.
Make sure you love it!!!

We've had names picked out since like 2007-8.
Cali Marie for a girl
Ryder Lee for a boy

Do you have your names picked out yet?

I love both of those names!! :)

We had Lilly Anne picked out for ages for a girl, but couldn't decide on a boys name.

Now we know we are having a boy, we think we like Isaac James. So we've been calling my bump Isaac (Zak or Zakky for short) to see if it sticks

HAHAHA I love that you named your bump to see if the name sticks!
That is adorable!
I actually like the name Issac.
I don't know many Issac's, I think one.
I Like when parents go for names that aren't common.
Hence my original type names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->