Pregnancy buddy due 3rd JULY (UK)

mummymarsh

NTNP with earth baby #2
Reaction score
hey,

looking for someone due around 3rd july to swap symptons expereinces and strories with and have a giggle to pass the next 4 months

kayleigh
xxx

Hi i will be bump buddies with you :) i am due July 13th x

Hi i will be bump buddies with you :) i am due July 13th x

awesome :) i actually have no idea how we officially become a bump buddy lol....

how have you been feeling then???? is this your first???

xxx

I am feeling ok thanks you?
I will add you in my signature saying I am bump buddies with you :)
Yes this is my first is it yours?
If you want to pm me your number I'll text you too xx

I am feeling ok thanks you?
I will add you in my signature saying I am bump buddies with you :)
Yes this is my first is it yours?
If you want to pm me your number I'll text you too xx

no this is my 2nd and its totally different :/ im constantly ill too ...

have you got a bump yet???

xxx

Oh no..what sort of ill? Yes I had a bump at about 10 or 11 weeks, it's probably because I am so slim. I take it that's your bump in the picture? xxx

just constantly getting colds...ooo really bumps usually show later on slimmer people.. especially with firsts.... yes thats my 20 week bump in the pic....

with my first i was still looking more fat that pregnant at my 20 week mark and i was quite slim with then too....

so have you had ya 20 week scan yet??? do you know what ya having??

xxx

Really? Oh dear I hope I am not going to be huge! I already think it's going to be a long baby!

Nope not until I am 21 weeks, don't know why the midwife booked it in so late but only 9 days to go :) I think I am having a girl but we will see. What are you having? xxx

i had mine at 19 weeks.... baby isnt growing properly so i got to have scans every 3-4 weeks... next one is 14th march... im 21 weeks today..... and we are having a boy :) so one of each that will be :) just what we wanted...

have you thought much about the labour yet????

xxx

Oh no that's not good :( is it just growing a bit slow? aww one of each that sounds perfect.

Well I will definitely want gas and air, I have such a low pain threshold that the slightest things hurts me! but not sure about an epidural yet because I have low blood pressure and I don't want it to cause complications but I will ask the midwife when I see her on Wednesday.

Have you thought about yours? xxx

yeh i put a thread up called echogenic bowel syndrome that explains it....

well im same im rubbish with pain, but with lilly i managed with just gas and air :0 sgocked myself so it can be done, but then it was a smooth birth.....

this time im petrified coz i know what to expect and i think if the birth isnt as smooth will i cope with extra pain??? i dont think i will..... but i have HUGE needle phobia.... so undecided......

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->