Pregnancy buddy Due early October 2009

kezziek

Reaction score
Hi i've just found out i'm pregnant with my first child due 3rd October 09.

Am excited and scared and would love someone to chat to who is due at a similar time.

Kez xxx

Hi, I found out today too, I am due october 7th 2009 I think.

I'm so excited!!!!! Can you believe it yet?

hi hope,

no i still can't believe it!! It doesnt seem real yet even though i've already done three different pregnancy tests. We told my hubbies family tonight and i think that made it more real cos i just burst into tears- i was a blubbering wreck.

Wow you have found out nice and early! Have you told anyone yet?

xxx

i've told so many people!!!! lol i just can't keep a secret. i'm close to all my friends and they all knew the gritty details - they were all familiar with when i ovulated and exactly how fertile my cervical mucus was and they had seen all the OPKs i'd done, lol. so when i got my BFP on a clear blue digital i took a photo on my phone and text it to them all!!!

my hubbies parents don't know yet though!!! we are a bit scared of telling them as we are only 22 and 23 and they have always gone on and on about how people should wait until they are older to have kids! but he has promised he is going to call them this afternoon to tell them, haha.

have you booked in to see your GP?

oh wow lots of people!

I've booked in to see my GP on Tuesday :)

been having a little bit of pain and some mild AF cramps at times- have heard this can be normal but still abit anxious about it- keep knicker checking!

Felt really dizzy today had to sit down when chatting to my friend- cant believe symptoms are kicking in so early- my boobs are killing me!

When you seeing your GP?

i am having cramps too, very gentle ones which don't hurt but they make me feel very strange like i need to sit down and take deep breaths.

i am quite suprised i'm feeling it already too - it is definitely only in the last 24 hours or so that i have started feeling things. i am so SO exhausted, i slept last night from 10.30pm until 1pm this afternoon, struggled to get up, then had a nap from 3pm until 5pm, and now it is 9pm and i am about to go and crash out in bed!!

i can't see my GP for a week or so, because i am going on a training course in London for a week. I will book an appointment with my GP for the first week of February i think, as i really need to see her sooner rather than later to sort out my medication. have you seen yours yet?

that is so tough about your friend.. none of my friends are TTC yet, so that hasn't come up for me. i guess break it to her gently before you tell lots of people, so that she definitely hears it from you?

Am starting to feel exhausted too had a nap this afternoon and i've been fighting the urge to fall asleep the last couple of hours. Also i'm sooo hungry every couple of hours its ridiculous!

I'm dreading work tommorow, i work 10 hour days as a nurse so i think im going to find it hard especially as i will probrably keep it quiet for awhile which means i will just have to get on with it.

keep telling my jellybean to stick in there and grow :baby:

gosh you gotta a bit of a wait to see your gp then, mines on tuesday morning- nervous that she is going to tell me i'm wasting her time cos its so early lol but at least she will know and hopefully can advise me about work too.

xxxxx

Heyyyy.
Im praying i might be joining you's ! EDD be 16th.
Congrats to rest of youu's xx

Hi Charlie and wishing4a baby,

congratulations on your bfps! have you just found out?

I found out last Friday but still hasnt sunk in yet? Will this be your first or do you already have children? getting many symptoms yet?

nice to meet you,

Kez xxx

Sorry wishing4ababy- i just saw your signature said this was your first in really BIG letters- oops i'm not very perceptive. have pregnancy brain already! :dohh:

good luck Mummy2amber,hope you get to join us soon xxx

Hi!!! :hi:

I'm pregnant with my first and terrified! Have had a few miscarriages. Getting super strong lines though on my pregnacy tests which is good news - check out this thread:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/93001-wohoo-early-days-dark-lines.html

Have had a bit of brown creamy CM - and that is making me nervous!! decided to stop temping today. Temps have been holding out nice and high though.

Believe it or not I have my first appt with the doc today! That's only because of my history. Very early days - and still nervous - have not even announced yet :blush: but wanted to stop by and meet you lovely ladies and your brand new little beans!

Sticky dust to all! :hugs:

Oh - and I'm due Oct 6th - which is OH's birthday :yipee:

Congratulations applegirl! those lines are superdark- i've been peeing on sticks like mad and mine still arent quite that dark and i'm 18dpo now! :happydance: for you.

How did it go with the doctor today? the brown spotting is likely to be implantation i would have thought as your only 4 weeks? i can see why you would be anxious about it though with your history :hug:

I've had a very low day today- not sure if its hormones but have cried on and off and convinced myself i'm gona miscarry. Had cramps like period pain that woke me in night last night, took ages to settle really made me panic. Also keep getting odd aches and pains down there :cry: have read that some pain is normal but am terrifed none the less. Went to see my GP and she wasnt interested, said i might lose it or i might not. she wasn't encouraging, said theres nothing she can do and wouldnt send me for scan or bloods or anything. If i lose it in the next few weeks then 'i'm to phone 'and let them know' otherwise i can go back in 3 weeks to get booked in etc. 3 weeks seems like forever!

Sorry to ramble. keep poking my boobs to see if they are still sore- which is something giving me reassurance :) going to test with the clearblue conception indicator again on Sunday to see if i've made it from 1-2 weeks to 3-4 weeks as i should be over 5 weeks then.

Sorry TMI but does anyone have lots of creamy CM? I keep feeling wet and keep running to the loo for knicker checks and thankfully finding this stuff- just wondering if thats normal?

hope you are doing good!

Kez xxxx

aww - thanks hon! a little encouragement always helps!

Sounds like you've got no reason to be nervous. Lots of creamy cm is a sign :dance:, pains are totally normal - sore boobies, being hungry, feeling sleepy and darkening test lines are all great signs too!! :dance:

Girls - can i ask what symptoms youve had?? Before your tested.

Ive had loads of cramps/pains. Sickness every other day. I aint sleeping throough the night, im going to the loo more. No sore boobs though i never had that with amber, they never even grew lol.
I read a runny nose can be 1, last 2 days ive woke up with really bad 1 which is gone by lunch time. I have cravings really bad (could be down to fact im on a diet like)

Ive had brown spotting. Ive had lot of cleary sticky discharge kinda like when you lose your plug when pregnant.

hey mummwamber - what a cute little girl you've got there.

Got a few symptoms - yeah. not sleeping well at night at all! waking up to pee. bigger, sore boobs, the other day I was slightly queasy in the AM. that's all I think!

Hey - how far along are you hon? I think you are a week or so ahead of the rest - great! you can give us tips :)

kezzie - sounds like a good plan with your friend, let us know how it goes. i'm sorry your GP was so unhelpful! mine said to come in ASAP when i got a BFP! silly doctors.

apple - WOW your lines!!!! are you sure it's not two in there?! lol.

what would all you october girls think if you did find out you were having more than one? i'd love it!

:wohoo: I'm announcing today. I told myself I would announce when I got 2-3 on the digi. And this am - right on schedule.....

Attachments

• jan 15DPOb.jpg
    jan 15DPOb.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79