Pregnancy buddy Due early October 2009

Hello all

:hug:

Am due 3rd October I think .... will be my first... have seen some of you on the other forums... am soooo excited I could burst... but I want it all now!!! Suffering with regular cramping, v painful boobs and an everlasting fear that it's all going to go wrong any minute - I keep self-diagnosing every time I get a twinge.

No actual morning sickness yet, but a bit of nausea.

Is anyone else looking forward to having a really really huge bump?????

Good health to you and your beans :hugs:

oh jen - I know exactly what you mean!! I'm totally nervous!! Bring on the bump - asap!! :)
Congratulations!! :hugs:

Hey ladies! My estimated DD is October 10th! Care if I join you ladies?

Hi everyone,

congratulations Kiyota and Jen! I can't wait for a bump either! I think it happens around 4 months....so long!

Sorry i havn't been on for awhile, i was admitted to hospital with hyperemesis gravidarum. I was so dehydrated and felt awful. Had to have lots of fluid and anti-sickness. Just got home now and pretty much checked straight in on here! lol

Still feel very weak and still nauseous but no where near as bad as i was.
Got to have a scan which was lovely, saw tiny jellybean and flicker of heartbeat. The picture wasn't great and she had the screen away from me for most of the time but what i saw was just wonderful. Baby only measures 8mm at the moment....so tiny!!

Hope you are all good?

xxx

Hi all

Can i join in I am due 6th October, found out on Monday evening, Doctors appointment on Friday, still in Shock, really excited this will be our first child.

This was also First month ttc

Hi Amanda,
Congratulations! i'm also due on the 6th - my first too, if it goes well! have had one miscarriage and a long long time ttc!!! so its exciting but scary! really pleased for you!:happydance:

Hi everyone...I'm due October 4th...can I join you all?!

xxx

Hola all. I'm due 9th October. So many bumps due then it seems... they say autumn babies are the best one, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->