Pregnancy buddy Due in NOVEMBER

Hi, congrats in the pregnancy.

When in November are you due, im due on the 1st.

x

I am due on the 21st November by the doctors estimate and 24th by my ovulation date. Good luck hun how are you feeling?

Hey lorrilou and Tracey... Glad to see i have some November buddies :) I am due on the 22nd. But i guess i wont know for sure until i have my first checkup :p
I am feeling pretty good... No MS yet.. Thank goodness and havent got any nausea at all. I hope I am lucky and dont get it at all. The only symptoms I have is sore boobs
How are you ladies feeling?

I may join you ladies if everything goes ok at my scan tommorow. It will be nice to have people to chat with that are due around me

Hi Ladies... I am due in November but I do not know exactly what date yet until April 1st! May I join?

Hi,

I am due 17th November by the doctors estimate, Congratulations to you all xx

Hey sweetie- My preggo bud :), Hello Beth and GenkiGemini Congrats on your BFP's. How are you ladies feeling.
Sweetie... I have been waiting all day to hear how your scan went HURRY UP :p

Hey lorrilou and Tracey... Glad to see i have some November buddies :) I am due on the 22nd. But i guess i wont know for sure until i have my first checkup :p
I am feeling pretty good... No MS yet.. Thank goodness and havent got any nausea at all. I hope I am lucky and dont get it at all. The only symptoms I have is sore boobs

Lucky you not having any m/s yet, hope you dont, im sick of being nauseous.

Ive got my first midwife appt next week and i cant wait, feel like ive had to wait for ages this time.

Hows everyone this morning? x

Hello *waves shyly*

I think I'm due around the 25th November...

Ive got my first midwife appt next week and i cant wait, feel like ive had to wait for ages this time.

Well i am still feeling fine today... I got my results back from my blood test today and my HCG is 500. At 4weeks it was only 25. I hope this is a good sign and not to low. But yeah i am feeling a little quezy but not to bad this morning. When did your MS kick in.. Thats the only part I am not looking forward too. I hoope its done for you soon too :hugs:

Well i am still feeling fine today... I got my results back from my blood test today and my HCG is 500. At 4weeks it was only 25. I hope this is a good sign and not to low. But yeah i am feeling a little quezy but not to bad this morning. When did your MS kick in.. Thats the only part I am not looking forward too. I hoope its done for you soon too :hugs:

Im not feeling too bad today actually, my m/s kicked in the day after i found out, so at about 5-6 wks. I havent got a clue about HCG tests and what they should be. :dohh: You might be lucky and not get any m/s, not everyone does. :hugs:

Thanks Krystal and congrats to you too:happydance:

Sagirl i am also due on the 17th! I cant wait until my 12 week scan now :D xx

:wave: hello, i'm due around 26th nov i think ...

I'm due around Nov 18th

1st mw appt 9th April when hopefully she'll arrange for my scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->