Pregnancy buddy Due in NOVEMBER

Hi girls, can I join you? im due 25th november, got midwife appointment 16 april. This is my first so I dont have a clue lol but really excited at the same time xxxx

hiya everyone :)
im due on the 13th of nov. my oh's bday.
how are you all getting on?
xxx

heya all you ladies :D november babies yaya:D

i think im due 19th nov, but could be a few weeks out so might be very late nov or even early dec!!!! argh!!!
i got my fingers crossed for november!!! im nervously awaiting a letter telling me when my first scan is.

Hello ladies! I had my scan today and the RN put me at 8 weeks with a due date of November 24th! I live in the States, but would love to have an online bump buddy!

And congratulations to everyone expecting their little miracles!

Hey can I join? Im due on the 24th buuuut im hoping for the 18th =)

Hello ladies! I had my scan today and the RN put me at 8 weeks with a due date of November 24th! I live in the States, but would love to have an online bump buddy!

Hey where in the states do you live? Im from Cali but im in GA now! and were due the same day!!! =)

Hey where in the states do you live? Im from Cali but im in GA now! and were due the same day!!! =)

I'm all the way across the country in NC! I'm so excited to find someone with the same due date! How are you feeling?

Hello everyone! I am due November 16th and would love to join you!!

Hello everyone do you mind if I join as well I'm due 19th November :D so excited!

heya sammii were due same day!!!1 wahooo, i think ... not 100% sure on my dates got a scan on 7thmay will know more then :D

Hi everyone! I'm due on November 24th as well...I haven't had a scan yet though so that could eventually change.

Hello beautiful November Mommies to be!! :hugs:

I'm due November 12th, which I have my fingers crossed that the child is born on that date!! My birthday is January 12 and my hubs is August 21st. I was born 2 days after my mother's bday and he was 2 days before his mother's... so if we carry tradition, this baby would be born 2 months to date before my bday!!! :) Weird coincidences, but I love them anyways!!!

Best wishes to all, hope to hear from more Nov Mommies!!

Hi, can I join you lovely ladies? im due on the 2nd of November:happydance:
I finally feel like I can relax as I have had a scan now :)
How is everyone else feeling?

heya sammii were due same day!!!1 wahooo, i think ... not 100% sure on my dates got a scan on 7thmay will know more then :D

Woohoo! Let me know =]!! I've got my next scan 5th May!

hi ladies *waves*
Would love to join in, im due 10th Nov, but dont have a scan until next week and dont wanna rely to much on that date until i know for sure.

Hii everyone [

Im due on.. Friday the 13th! >.<
How scary?

My Boyfriend and all his famiy are all born on 13ths aswell!
Its sooo weird!

I had MS for about 3 weeks, It was horrible >.<
I have 2 cats.. And i use to get up in the morning and the smell of the cat food use to start it off, Then i couldnt eat anything untill 12ish.
Its stopped now though, Thank God!

Hii everyone [

Im due on.. Friday the 13th! >.<
How scary?

My Boyfriend and all his famiy are all born on 13ths aswell!
Its sooo weird!

I had MS for about 3 weeks, It was horrible >.<
I have 2 cats.. And i use to get up in the morning and the smell of the cat food use to start it off, Then i couldnt eat anything untill 12ish.
Its stopped now though, Thank God!

Your due on my birthday :) I have always loved being born on the 13th which is funny cos I went through a superstitious phase but didnt really think about the whole unlucky 13 thing :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->