Pregnancy buddy wanted, msn chats ect. Due 25th january UK

hellotasha

Loves Her Baby Girl. X
Reaction score
Hi im tash, im due 25th januray, looking for a buddy who could help me along & i can help them along. Even if you are earlier than me that would still be cool. Willing to help or talk to anyone. Thanks so much, look froward to hearing from you. XX

I'm hardly on msn now either, im on here & facebook loads & a text buddy would be cool thanks

hello tasha :) im due 30 dec im not on msn much as im normally on bnb in work but if you wanna chat etc we could pm eachother? :friends:

Sovereign is due around the same time as you and is looking for buddies if you havent already found one!!

Hi Tash :hi:

I'm due on 5th Jan! I'm normally only on msn in the daytime, then on here in evenings - would love to chat if you want?

:hugs:

Lisa xxx

I have 2 buddys now but if anyone wants to be my buddy still then just pm me, thanks all xxxx

I've re opened your previous thread and merged it in with the new one as i was under the impression from the previous post that you were all sorted with buddies!!

Hope this helps!!

we've got a jan buddy thread come and join our party if you like we're all mad though be warned lol
xx

i already have some buddys but just need a text one for when i go into labour to keep everyone updated ect. big hugs

tash

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"