Pregnancy concern

Cupid112

Reaction score
I’m 18 years old . My concern is I’ve been having crazy pregnancy symptoms but my blood test and pregnancy test both came back negative . The first day of my last period was July 1st and every since then I haven’t had my period . I’ve been nauseous , lower back pain , lower stomach and side pain , one side headaches , my stomach been feeling bloated and I’ve been been really really gassy , cramps and even light spottings . I had unprotected sex days after I got off my period . And it’s like it’s stressing me Bacchae my boyfriend don’t think I’m pregnant because of a negative test but I know my body and I can tell when it’s changing . I don’t know if it’s my weight that’s not detecting my hCG hormone levels . I weight 114 . It said it was below 1 . I don’t understand at all . Like I know my body I know I’m pregnant . I haven’t had my period since the 1st if July and I know my period is irregular so ion have it every 3months . Basically I know that I’m suppose to come on in October . I don’t know how far along I am but my belly have a little belly bump . I’m skinny and tall so idk if that’s why my belly isn’t big I’m between 5’5-5’6 tall . And the last time I check I was 114 pounds idk if I’ve gained or not . But I know my body and I know when it’s changing . I just want some advice . Someone with similar problems like mine ??

Weight doesnt change when a test shows up. At least generally. I was 18, 112lbs 5'4 and I got a positive when I was pregnant. There was nothing questioned about my weight or test answer.

Same for me as above said except I was 20! I would say as your now officially late on your period just to try another test, maybe you implanted late which is why the other tests were negative, take a FRER asap, if that's negative still even now after being late, then you need to go back to your GP to find out why. Good luck to you

You said your periods are irregular and you anticipate you are only due your next in october. Your tests are all negative and your bloods came back below 1. Id say you arent pregnant. Perhaps see the doctor again to get to the bottom of your long cycles, it may be hormonal changes that are causing your symptoms. Good luck!

Oh I must have missed the bit about your period only coming every 3 months! Yes chances are probably slim at this point but I'd still get to the doctors to work out why your periods are irregular

Weight isn't going to change the blood test results. I'm 5'5" and weighed 90 lbs when I got pregnant and my tests were obvious positives. If the blood test was negative, I'd say you aren't pregnant. You may be having some hormonal issues or just normal changes that happen from time to time. You can go back to your doctor and ask them what's going on, but it's common to have weird cycles every now and again. Good luck.

If your last period was 1st of July you'd be around 12 weeks pregnant and I would have showed up on pregnancy test and definitely on a blood test. Your weight can't have any baring on HCG showing up in your system but if you quite underweight or overweight it can stop your periods coming.

If your still convinced your pregnant you could pay to have a scan then you'll know 100% for sure, but in all honesty I don't think your pregnant or the chances are very very slim. You should go visit your doctor and explain, they may want to check your BMI or look into other things that could be stopping your period for coming and give you something to bring it on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->