Pregnancy diarrhoea

Violetsmith

Reaction score
I am 15 weeks tomorrow but ever since I found out I am Pregnant I have had diarrhoea is this normal I am so worried 😩

So sorry you're dealing with that, not fun at all! Honestly, I've had the opposite problem. Have you mentioned it to your dr?

No but have a Midwife's on 14th think i should tell her shameful if talking about it 😑

No but have a Midwife's on 14th think i should tell her shameful if talking about it 😑

Yes- I would not be ashamed of that at all. Your body will do more embarrassing things in the future, might as well get used to it! :) Good luck!

Oh bless you, that does not sound fun :( I had an upset stomach yesterday and one day was bad enough! I'd def mention it to your midwife! I imagine it's nothing to worry about, probably hormones, but worth asking. You don't want to get dehydrated and be passing nutrients through too quickly! Midwife might be able to recommend some pregnancy safe medicine you take to help!

Trust me midwives have heard and delt with way way worse :) let them know, they might have suggestions. Could it be your prenatals?

I had it with my first throughout most of my pregnancy. Not been quite as bad this time but I definitely don't suffer from constipation put it that way!

I've had it. It is horrible, especially when you have to go to work. I had to call in sick once because of it, haha. :haha: Some people get constipated, and some have loose stools. Don't be embarrassed to mention it to your doc.

Ok everyone thank you I am going wait and see my midwife on the 14th thanks everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->