Pregnancy doubts or scare?

Leena408

Reaction score
:nope:

Hello, I'm new on here and would seek some advice from mothers or expecting mothers about my concerns. I already have a 9 year old son and now I'm 8 1/2 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child. I've been going through a roller coaster of emotions. Is this normal?

My 2nd child's father, I've known him for only a couple months and is so in likes with him. I was happy and see my future with him and yes we planned this pregnancy so this was no accident, now that I'm pregnant yes I see him more often and he irritates me and has flaws that ticks me off. I'm just wondering if this is just the hormones because couple weeks ago I was so in love and still am but not the same like what happened? Why have I've been feeling so emotional (crying) and why am I doubting it now that he's not the one? Because I wouldn't choose to have this child without thinking about everything, anyone else out there that feels or felt like this? Any advice because me stressing I know is not healthy. Thank you for your time

Yes remember that your body is going through so many hormonal changes. Its just like when af is coming and you are pmsing. Its totally normal to feel really moody.

You are probably doubting him being the one because you feel stuck with him now. That's a completely normal feeling.... I am married to the most amazing man on the planet but even I felt this panic soon after our wedding. It's just fear, and mixed with pregnancy hormones....yikes!!!!

I feel this way about my husband since I've been pregnant. Suddenly he has become the smelliest, most annoying person on the planet sometimes, and I don't even want to be near him. But at the end of the day, I always adore him. Your body is going through a lot of things right now and moodiness/mixed feelings can be one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->