pregnancy dreams suck-rant

lmp1505768

Reaction score
So I just needed to get it off my chest as I'm feeling like shit and I don't really have anyone to talk with about it.

But lately I've been having dreams where I get really upset with DF, then I wake up mad at him,even though I know its just a dream.and we have been fighting a lot lately anyways(as mentioned in a previous post) and its just killing me.

Most upsetting was last nights dream.

I dreamt we were in like a college or something together, and I was still 9 months pregnant. We started sleeping with Rihanna( yes I know. Where the f*** did that come from?!) Together. We were fine. Everybody got what they needed, everyone got along. No jelousy. But one time, we all got into the shower,and I just felt like he was all over her and pretty much ignoring me. I tried to put it out of my head but couldn't. So I asked to talk to her alone when we got out and headed back to our room, just to kind of vent to her, see if I was crazy. But he wouldn't go away. So I stormed off, and then I came back to our bedroom to find him sleeping with her AND basically his ex gf's sister(we both HATE his ex). I was LIVID. And he wasn't using a condom. So I started yelling and hitting him. Telling him that if he gave me anything that hurt this baby id kill him, and then I was concerned he had just gotten off inside this woman we hate,with no condom and she could be pregnant now. Then I started yelling about how I had felt earlier, and how I'm pregnant and huge and my hair is out of control and I'm breaking out, and then here he is screwing other girls,and he told me to shut up. Again livid .

Good news is rihanna totally had my back lol

But now I'm awake, and all emotional and upset by this DREAM. I can't very well go yell at him lol

I can't wait for the crazy dreams to stop! This isn't something we have ever done(and now we never will!) So I'm not sure where its all coming from. Though I have been feeling a bit unattractive lately :/

Anyhow,thanks for letting me vent ladies :)

My dreams piss me off too. I have no idea how my brain comes up with such dumb scenes. It seems like I dream up the last possible thing I'd actually want to dream. Sometimes I feel disturbed for the entire day after.

ha I've had tons of dreams where DH cheats on me, even when not pregnant. I grumble at him about it in the morning but in a sort of joking way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->