Pregnancy Going So Slow

Stacip

Long-Term TTC #2
Reaction score
Does anyone else feel like their pregnancy is going by sooooooo slowly!? I'm only 15w2d; still 25 weeks to go...that's seems impossibly far! Plus, I still have more than a month until my next ultrasound at the end of January! I feel like my due date is never gonna get here. This is my first too, so I don't even have another offspring to occupy my time/mind haha.

Sorry for the pointless rant. I'm just impatient haha. Anyone else feeling the same way? Or is your pregnancy flying by (jealous if so)?

This is my third pregnancy and this time it's honestly the slowest thing in the world, ever. I'm only 13+2 today :-(
This is the first pregnancy I've felt unwell (since I was 5 weeks), so it's been pretty horrible and really dragged so far!
I'm also desperate to find out what I'm having so that's making it drag even more :-(

Feels like it is flying to me, but we have much to do before baby and I am afraid we won't finish in time.

I want the first trimester over with so I can stop feeling icky. I'm lucky I haven't thrown up yet but the past two days all I have done is sleep

For me, first pregnancy was muuuuuuuuuuch slower!!! Now, it's not fast nor slow.. Obviously i'm happy and excited but maybe cuz with my first, it was my first experience .. plus, i'm too busy with my 3 year old bless her heart.. she takes all my time which is better for me cause i dont want to overthink the pregnancy.. I get so anxious..

It kinda feels like it's going slowly for me. Mainly cuz I'm worried about miscarrying. I just want the first trimester to be over, so I know that my odds of miscarrying will be lower and so I can start to see a bump and feel movement.

Pregnancy lasts forever, until you're at the very end feeling like you were just finding out you were finding out you were pregnant yesterday, and today, you're about to have your baby. But in the first half of pregnancy, maybe longer, it just drags on much of the time. I just like to keep busy. With four kids under the age of 5, that takes no effort at all. It'll be over before you know it, I promise, and you'll be holding your beautiful baby and saying, "I could do that again...." But it's just the hormones talking, and it's just as terrible the next time. lol

Sooo slow for me. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. I'm only just out of first tri and it feels like it is just slugging along at a snails pace. It's also the worst time of year for me because I hate winter and it drags on forever. I feel like I'm in a holding pattern waiting for spring.

I'm only 5w4d and it is DRAGGING. I've been really worried about this pregnancy so far, so that's not helping at all. My first pregnancy seemed to last FOREVER too - I was constantly setting myself little pregnancy milestones (telling certain people at a certain number of weeks, buying certain things, of course scans, stuff like that). But yeah basically it goes slowly!! Even when you do already have a kid to occupy you!

Yes I found the first trimester up until that 20 week scan is so slow with all three of my pregnancies. This is our fourth and finally baby and I just made 5 weeks lol, I think this was the longest week of my life...15 more before we find out the gender and time passes faster lol

If I think about it to much yeah sooo slow. My DS is very poorly atm so that's helping pre occupy me. Although the sleepless nights and golding him upright to sleep is reminding me of the impending. I was talking to my partner and although we have holidays and lots of things planned this year. Bean wasn't one for 2017, but is truly welcome,it's kind of puts a dome on your life cause the future is unknown in a way of plans.

My first pregnancy seemed to fly by. This one is dragging so much! I was really well with my first but I've been suffering with exhaustion and ms this time so I think that's made things seem a lot slower. I'm so ready to be out of first tri!!

Im almost 5 weeks.
With a history of miscarriages..one at 17 weeks one at 7 weeks an one at 4 weeks...im impatiently waiting for me to pass not the 12 week mark but the 17 to 18 mark...because of my past...seems like i found out i was pregnant sooooo long ago an its dragging on an on lol

To make matters worse I don't get an ultrasound until feb 10th! Ugh this wait might kill me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->