Pregnancy Group open for anyone at any stage of your pregnancy. All Welcome!

Nat and Shona glad your beans are doing well. Time is just flying by for you guys.

Arlene I know what you mean. I'm trying decide if we want to try for one more myself. My heart says see what happens but my mind says you have two and that's enough. It's such a hard decision and I don't have a lot of time to make it as I'm 39. I hope you come to a decision that you guys are comfortable with soon. It's no fun being in limbo.

I hope the rest of you ladies are doing well. Take care.

Wow what a crazy story Adrienne! Thanks for sharing. How long were the boys in nicu for? Its got to be so hard to not get to hold and snuggle them right away even though it was for the best that they be taken straight to nicu.

Adrian the smaller baby was in the Nicu for 18 days. Alejandro was in for 11 days. It got really tricky trying to balance things when one baby was home and the other still in the hospital. You always felt guilty leaving one behind. I'm just so thankful to have two healthy boys that are doing so well now.

Thanks for sharing your birth story Adrienne! What a crazy story! I'm glad both boys are doing well now though. I bet they are definitely keeping you busy. I love your avatar picture; they are adorable!

Any closer to deciding what to do about having more adrienne and Arlene. This thread is super quiet these days.

Adrienne u have a journal?

Hope ur all well

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe