Pregnancy Group open for anyone at any stage of your pregnancy. All Welcome!

Twin boys adrienne!! :happydance: how exciting :) boys give their mummies so much love :cloud9: and you'll have it times two! Hope your keeping well and your aches and pains aren't too bad :hugs:

Amy cant believe your LO will be making an entrance soon :happydance: exciting!! Hope your enjoying your 'you' time :haha:

Wendy what a lovely picture! We really need to sort a christening as well :dohh: time just seems to be flying by though.

Shona well done you! Olivia is beautiful, glad Will made it on time!!

Rachael I hope Isobel is doing well! Same to Nat and Saranna! Cannot believe she is 8 months already.

Natasha hope your boys aren't keeping you too busy!!

Emma hope daisy is doing well :)

It would be great to see some new pics of everyones LO's and bumps!

Zoe is BIG girl! Weighed her a few weeks ago and she was just a few ounces off a stone :lol: Sadly i've had to combi feed now. I miss the constant closeness, but it just wasn't fair for Kyle. I couldn't even sit down and focus on his homework with him without her on me or crying to get back on. I couldnt as much as tell him i'd kick the ball about the garden with him. Dont let this put any mummies to be off! Zoe was just incredibly hungry :haha: If I didnt have Kyle I could have kept it up, because she sleeps anything between 11-13 hours at night so I was at least getting a sleep.
Kyles started school and although he says he loves it, hes started wetting the bed and having nightmares so not quite sure whats going on. I've spoke to the school so they are going to monitor it at their end.

It seems we've all slipped from this a bit. We're trying to find a wedding venue and its proving to be difficult :dohh:

Good to hear from you Arlene. Sounds like both kids are doing well. I hope you can find out what's upseting Kyle soon. I'm sure it's hard to know that something is bothering your child and not know what is bothering them makes it worse. I hope finding a wedding venue becomes easier for you, planning weddings are stressful enough.

The boys are doing well. They are very active and giving me a lot of aches and pains, but I guess that's all a part of pregnancy. Have a c-section booked for December 27th, but I hope they deceide to come a little bit earlier becuase I already feel huge and I can't imagine how big I'll be by the 27th. LOL

What a great birth date Adrienne - they'll share a birthday with me! :D. Hopefully it goes to plan and you can enjoy your final Christmas just you and hubby.

Arlene I hope you rind a wedding venue and that Kyle has an easier time of it. Sounds like Zoe is doing great!

I didn't know that was your birthday Nat. Well we will see if I make it til then. If they decide to come early I just hope it's early enough that I won't be in the hospital at Christmas time. But as long as they are healthy they can come whenever they want.

Arlene - I can't believe Zoe's already 2 months old! She's getting so big! Hope you can find out what's wrong with Kyle, and get a wedding venue set up!

Adrienne - Can't believe you're 23 weeks! Glad you're feeling lots of movement!

Well, I'm less then 5 weeks away from my due date! Crazy how fast time flies! Had my baby shower a couple weekends ago and everything went great and baby girl was definitely spoiled. She was squirming around like crazy last night; I'm so going to miss feeling her move in there. I love it. We've got her dresser set up and all her clothes washed, and her cradle in our bedroom. I also set up her bouncer last weekend. Hospital bag is packed for the most part. Just need to put the carseat base in the car. I can't wait to meet her!

Wow Amy 1 month to go, but it sounds like you have everything ready. Next stop the hospital where you get to meet baby girl. YAY!!!!

Hi everyone I havent been on properly in so long dont really get a chance to but just thought I would do a quick post. Arlene yay to Zoe's weight, I hope you get to the bottom of whats happening to your little boy.

Amy your late now huh?

Adrienne yay to boys! Thats so fab and december not to far away but I guess for you far enough.

I so miss being pregnant and feeling all the kicks, funny how I moaned at the time and how much I miss it now. However wouldnt want to be pregnant forever lol......

Wendy luv all the update on FB christening pics were gorgeous. Such a lovely little girl you have.

Everyone else too.... how are you all?
xx

I'm pregnant again! 7 weeks 4 days, due June 2, so 17 month age gap. Eep!

Hi everyone I havent been on properly in so long dont really get a chance to but just thought I would do a quick post. Arlene yay to Zoe's weight, I hope you get to the bottom of whats happening to your little boy.

Amy your late now huh?

Adrienne yay to boys! Thats so fab and december not to far away but I guess for you far enough.

I so miss being pregnant and feeling all the kicks, funny how I moaned at the time and how much I miss it now. However wouldnt want to be pregnant forever lol......

Wendy luv all the update on FB christening pics were gorgeous. Such a lovely little girl you have.

Everyone else too.... how are you all?
xx

Good to hear from you hun. Your little girl is so cute. I'm in a rush trying to get everything ready before these boys show up. Working on my registry is starting to feel like a full time job. Especially now that it's really starting to get hard for me to get around. But not too much longer now. I can't wait to meet these boys.

Adrienne can't wait til you have your boys!

Nat woohoo!

Sorry I havent been on too much dont get loads of time.

Um Im in total shock and guess Im your bump buddy Nat!!!

Been feeling off and werent even trying as such, I only had my first period last

month :wacko:

Oh Wow Shona. Congrats to you. I'm sure you must have been shocked but what a good shock to have.

Nat and Shona congrats!! Have a spare hour to myself so thought id pop on, what a lovely surprise!!

Thanks Adrienne total shock, was just saying to Nat how we were pregnant at same time and now Im pregnant again :wacko: Hope this pregnancy treats me a little kinder. Yes hun..... wasnt planned at all and the timing could be a bit better but its happened now. Never have so much of a surprised result on my test in my life. Esp after all the heartache of things before and that it took a while 'actively trying' with my other two.

Arelene so lovely to see you, thanks hun. Im getting my head around it slowly lol. Hows Kyle and Zoe doing? Nearly 5 months already!

xxx

Oh my goodness! Congrats Nat and Shona! How exciting!

Adrienne, you're so close!!!!!

Well, our little girl, Abbigail Nichole, arrived 10/17/12 at 1:42 pm. Almost 23 hrs in labor and 3 hours of pushing; needed the vacuum to get her out at the very end. She was in the nursery for 18 hrs, and needed antibiotics due to a high fever I spiked and also oxygen because she swallowed some amniotic fluid. But she's beautiful and perfect.

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/yam102284/100MEDIA36IMAG0290.jpg

2 weeks old!

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/yam102284/IMAG0309.jpg

Amy she's so gorgeous! Congrats mama :cloud9:

Amy she is just gorgeous! well done you!

Shona they are great :) Kyle is the best big brother, hes made it such an easy transition from having the one to two kids. How is you LOs? Zoe is a big girl! Alot of her 3-6 months clothes are too small :dohh: HV said shes the tallest baby at the clinic just now. Has hubby taken the news of another one so soon well then? I think Damien would pass out if that happen now for us :haha:

Nat hope your keeping well in your pregnancy!

I also got FB now, but im not the best with it. How would I find you ladies? xx

My fb page is https://www.facebook.com/natalie.holden.31. I hope that works lol. Otherwise search natalie holden on fb and my profile picture is a baby on board sign with a koala

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->