Pregnancy insomnia??!!

E

Emma867

Anyone else suffering?

I've been awake since 4.30am again! I wake up and it's like *ping* my brain is racing with work stuff, the song I last heard or just random thoughts! It's like I've been on something!

My friend said 'oh you're probably subconsciously thinking about the birth' but to be honest, that is the last thing on my mind.

Very frustrating. Having to play on my phone under the duvet as not to disturb OH :sleep:

This totally me! And am sooo tired yet wide awake at same time!! Xx

:haha:Currently sat eating toast with tv on quietly. Why is it so hard to be quiet?!

I'm tired and should be sleeping but I just can't!! I think I'm gonna watch Netflix and hope I crash

Well my husband has just left for work so am having a hot bath in the hope it'll make me sleepy! Xx

Yes I've been waking up before my LO. 5:30 this morning! I think i can remember this from my first pregnancy, so very tired yet have insomnia :dohh:

Yup, I spend every night awake between the hours of 2:30ish to 5:30ish. It SUCKS!

Had a few nights like this. 1.30am was the worst one. Didn't get back to sleep, got up at 5am, then a slow get ready for school run and work. Big dislike.

I have dealt with this on and off through the whole pregnancy, and it is currently "on". I usually wake up between 1-2 AM, and am awake until around 4. The problem for me is that I have to get up at 6 for work, so I've really been dragging

I can't stand it!

Me too! Bed at about 11 then every night 3 am, without fail! Then I'm up till about 4:30 then I have a get-up time of about 6:30. It's killing me!!

It's been the longest day at work....ever!

Shower, tea then bed! Zzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->