Pregnancy & Messengers - March 2010

KandKsMama

Mom of 3 girls under 4
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Karine, I am 27. I am married to Richie (27 on Fri.) and we just celebrated our first anniversary on 9/11. We have two daughters together Khloe, 2.5 & Keira 19 months. Richie also has another daughter Arianna who is 6. We live in Boston, MA (US) and I am a SAHM/WAHM.
I am due March 7th and I am looking for a pregnancy and messenger buddy, but wouldn't also mind someone in the US to chit chat with on the phone every so often and to call when I deliver.

Below are my messengers

AIM: MrsTraverse
YIM: sparkly_wench
MSN: [email protected]

I also have Facebook if anyone wants to add me.

I'd love to be your pregnancy buddy!!!!! Amanda, 26 engaged to Ray, 27. Together we have our monster boy 3yo, little princess 2yo, and expecting March22nd. I also have a 10yo from previous "relationship" and he has 9yo, and 8yo from past. Living in canada.

Wow you two have your hands full. I'd love to have you as my buddy. I would have responded sooner but this weekend was DH's bday, plus we all have horrible colds.

Hello to some other March bumps!
Just finding my way round the forums now, so saying hi to folk due about the same time as my partner and I. Hope everything has been going well for you so far and you are both fine and healthy! :)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->