Pregnancy & MSN/Skype Buddy - November 19th - Aus/Us/UK

Leopard

2yrOld;3rdTriBoy
Reaction score
Hello girlies! Well I'm due 19th of November but my MW thinks I will be going early. If you are due around the same time as me perhaps you would like to be my buddy? I'm having a little girl; Keziah-May Danielle so that makes me team :pink:

My name is Courtney and I am 17 from Australia, I do not mind talking to over-sea'ers as I love discussing cultural differences as well!

Hello Courtney! Im due Nov 17, my Doc thinks ill be going early also maybe around 37 weeks, I have 3 kids already and they were all 37 week babies. But I would love to chat with you more, my name is Licia Nice to meet you Im in the U.S!!!!

Nice to meet you Licia! Sorry for my late reply; been hectic busy :(

Hows the weather over there?

Hi, i'm 17 and due on November the 9th :) I'm from the UK and i'm 17 aswell! I'd love to chat more, I don't really have any friends who are at similar stages of pregnancy as me so it would be nice to have someone to talk to! I'm having a boy, not sure on the name yet - me and my boyfriend have a few names in mind but can't quite decide. We should really hurry up though, not long left! :)

Why don't you tell me the names? I'd love to see if I could help :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"