Pregnancy Photography?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Ive seen a few women on here that have been for professional photos whilst pregnant

A photographer friend of mine who has shot me several times thinks we should do some shots as a mememto of my pregnancy

But im not so sure, normally id be up for the idea, but i just feel at that awkward stage where i just look fat and not pregnant.

Anyone else got any thoughts on this and have had it done?

if it makes ya feel better then wait till ya bellys bigger x x x

My cousin's gf had hers done at 32 weeks! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! They had couples ones done where they both had on jeans and white tshirt/tank top and they were kissing and he was standing behind her with her shirt up over her belly. Absolutely the nicest pictures I've ever seen.

We are planning on doing a pregnancy photo session when I'm about 30 weeks. I can't wait!!

I agree, you should do it. Maybe do it through the pregnancy to capture the changes?

I would defo do it, but wait till you at least have a round obvious belly, i think they look better then.

Well i see him on a monthly basis so his thoughts were maybe to make a lil book of my progression over the next few months, thats what im not too sure about.

Will deffo want some towards the end of my pregnancy, i know some people pay hundreds of pounds for them so to have them done for free, i would be silly to say no lol

i also have a tog friend and am doing the same thing:) yaaay

My OH loves photography and he has been taking pics of me every month and will do so til the big day to see the changes, they look really good so far !

Talking of photos... anyone going to be taking pictures/filming the birth? xx

I was thinking about getting this done also. Was quite tempted to agree to model some pregnancy clothes so i could get it for free, but think i will just get them done with my OH. :) Hope i get a bump grrr...

I'd totally do it! I love photography and am really keen on it but my DH doesn't really take photos or much know how to use any of my cameras so it's hard to get any piccies of me at all, let alone pregnant. I might set up a tripod and do some fancy B&W shots when I'm showing much more. That's what a timer's there for!

I think its a great idea, and a lovely momento! I remember seeing someone on here that put a collage together of the different stages of her pregnancy, thats a great idea too!

Well i see him on a monthly basis so his thoughts were maybe to make a lil book of my progression over the next few months, thats what im not too sure about.

Will deffo want some towards the end of my pregnancy, i know some people pay hundreds of pounds for them so to have them done for free, i would be silly to say no lol

Go for it hon!

I think that they may just boost up your self-image if you see how beautiful they really are.

I feel UGH right now and big and even my face looks fuller so I am almost thinking of getting some done. Maybe it might help me see that I don't look so bad. LOL

:hugs:

I think if you trust this person to make you look and feel your best in the photos, then you should defo do it - you'll be so glad you did, to have something to look back on and see how your belly grew. I think it's a lovely idea. Go for it.

I really want some pics done, when I'm about 26weeks.
I'm gonna try & find some prices.
It's a great idea, and a lovely thing too look back too.

And polo, dont worry, I think you should go for it now. Like he said, take pics as baby grow's, I'm sure you'll look fine :)

Go for it hon!

I think that they may just boost up your self-image if you see how beautiful they really are

If that doesnt work theres always photoshop :rofl::rofl:

Skim a few cm's off while your tidying it up pleeeeeease lol

I will definitely get some bump pics done once I'm further along. I think they're a lovely reminder of this special time.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->