Pregnancy readings

HayleyJJ

Reaction score
I just recieved this and I'm blown aay the conception part is bang on :)

OK miss hayley its showing when you are pregnant during your first trimester you will own it, you will be sure to take every precaution study every benefit, take all measure to ensure a health pregnancy from the start, i think its going to be powerful morning sickness or a lot of fatigue with this one, i say that because the card said lots of rest after illness and if we are talking first trimester and baby, thats a likely indicator , but in a way thats a great thing because more symptoms and strong symptoms often indicate levels rising! <3 You and dad Juggling multiple situations successfully, harmony is maintained during change, watching the finances!! save save save!! <3
off to the second trimester it looks like all the symptoms that you battle in the first 3 months finally taper off, and you get rewarded with great days, days of feeling beauty and healthy! feel pregnant! energetic... babys health looks good, lol reading this it might be hard to pick up to gender maybe doing a sonogram, lol it says quarells! not sure how a baby would argue, but i think a lot of kicking, maybe towards the end of the trimester you may start getting nervous lol but have courage its normal to feel this way! <3 you and dad will be steady rowing along on calm waters just working the way to the big day, all looks normal there!! <3

on to the third trimester, people are going to be sharing there opinons a lot telling you to do this or do that, and none of it is what you want, do your birth plan! stick to your guns! do it how you want it, its your life your baby your choice ( dad too) keep your energy up lol its says you are going to need it! <3 looks like you are going to have a lot of almost labors, this baby may give you a run for your money , this card is about starting a journey impatiently !!! so dont be suprised if you have some NOT TOO EARLY but maybe some early contractions, progressing sooner then you thought,

now the next part is clues to your conception, the first card says at time of conception there are no obstacels in your way, there may even be light travel around the same time, lol its showing a risk taking male around at this time, business oriented <3
next part is the birth
its gonna be a good one, not as quiet and peaceful , it looks like you might not choose any pain meds, you will be very emtional, lol even mean at times ( thats ok! were allowed to be) but its showing a lot of emotions! <3 looks like the cards say its a girl as well ! <3

This have me goosebumps I'm so excited :) &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;

Wow where did you get this done? I love stuff like this :)

https://darasreadings.weebly.com/

Was £16 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back