Pregnancy related?/OT?

thechaosismex

Reaction score
Anyone else having the "static hair from hell" since being pregnant? All I have to do is brush it once and it goes nuts! Ive tried most of the "remedies" that I've googled..tumbledryer sheets, hairspray, dampening it, hairspray on the brush, serum..and nothing! works for about a millisecond :(
I use Tigi shampoo and conditioner and use GHDS to straighten and never had a problem before but its starting to annoy me now :growlmad: any other ideas?! pleaseee!!

Anyone else have this problem? lol.
x

Yeah that was happening to me yesterday - i was like 'eh?, what's going on here' :rofl:

Can't say i've noticed it much though!

i put my hair up most days so havent really had this, yet lol

am out for a meal tonight for my grans 80th birthday and was planning to have my hair down - hope it works lol

My hair is usually too greasy - I spend lots of time & energy drying it out. BUT when I was pregnant it wa so dry that I used 2 different conditioners plus antifrizz stuff. Bet thats why you have static- dry hair.....

As soon as I had the baby - my hair is no longer dry.. Im blaming on the hormones!

I don't have static hair from hell....but I do have greasy hair from hell!!

(Btw OP - I LOVE the booties in your avatar, where are they from?)

I don't have static hair from hell....but I do have greasy hair from hell!!

(Btw OP - I LOVE the booties in your avatar, where are they from?)

Asda! £3! Bargain! :)

I don't have dry hair at all its greasy by evening if i wash it in the morning, im perplexed rahhhh!!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->