Pregnancy Symptoms after 1 week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blume01

Reaction score
I had a protected sex last October 13 and we checked for the condom and stuff by putting eater in it and it was all fine. And I had my regular period last October 21 (not the spotting).

Then November 2 we also had another protected sex and we've checked the condom again after use (by putting water in it and checking for leaks) it was all fine. Then I started her job last monday November 9 and she started feeling nauseous and vomited earlier last wednesday (Wednesday Nov. 11) and after that the nausea went away. Is there a chance that I'm pregnant?

I'm thinking that it may be because of my sudden change of sched since this was my first time working. I'v also been a heavy sleeper and maybe the sudden change like waking up at 5am may be a factor. I also drink black coffee every morning. The nausea went away after vomiting that morning

Update (Nov.12) - I was nauseus in the morning while in the shuttle going to work then it went away after going out the shuttle. The night I poop and it was soft
Update (Nov. 13) - I tried vomiting in the morning but nothing threw up and I poop again and it was soft. Not feeling nauseus anymore

Again, is there a chance that I'm pregnant?

Note: I'm not feeling tired or anything

Please HELP :(

Best way to know is to take a test. If you don't think the condom broke then your chances are good that you are not. There are many reasons to get nauseous. And most of the time nausea starts after a few weeks of being pregnant.

It honestly sounds like you're very anxious about accidentally falling pregnant. I would recommend using birth control pills as well as condoms. I used to be anxious about accidentally falling pregnant too and felt much more comfortable when we used several different contraceptives together.

It just worries me that I vomited last wednesday and earlier today, I was about to vomit but nothing went out

You're probably not pregnant. Like PP said, you're probably anxious. It's also cold and flu season. And there are tonsssss of other reasons to get sick. And as PP said as well, it'd likely be too early for nausea if you are pregnant. Only way to know is to take a test, everything else is speculation

You're probably not pregnant. Like PP said, you're probably anxious. It's also cold and flu season. And there are tonsssss of other reasons to get sick. And as PP said as well, it'd likely be too early for nausea if you are pregnant. Only way to know is to take a test, everything else is speculation

I really hope so, I'm not ready yet that's why everytime we do it we really check for leakage and stuff

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"