Pregnancy Symptoms at 6 weeks

snowflake

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to this site as I just got my BFP Monday of last week. This is my first pregnancy and myself and my DH have been TTC for just over a year. Needless to say we are over the moon.

I was just wondering is it normal for symptoms to come and go? Last week after I got my BFP I noticed by BBS were very sore but then after a few days the soreness eased off. Now they are just slightly tender at the sides and if I press them in (sorry) they feel tender.

I am also not really feeling any major twinges in my abdomen. I have a feeling on and off as if my AF is going to arrive, almost like a low down dragging sensation but no major twinges. Again is this normal? Sorry for the silly questions but I have nothing to compare it to as I have never been pregnant before.

I found that my symptoms early on would come and go. By 7 weeks, I was nauseous all the time.

Don't stress too much about cramping, it is very normal. It is just your uterus stretching and making room for it's new occupant. :)

Yeah some people have hardly anything at all so it's nothing to worry about. Mine would come and go until morning sickness hit me at about 6 weeks. Everyone is different.

Hi there :hi:

I've just got my BFP, think i'm about 5 weeks? I have no symptoms at the moment but I feel well so i'm not going to stress too much. I have alot of cm (tmi), and I keep thinking af has arrived! At the moment I just don't FEEL pregnant at all, I am looking forward to getting some symptoms! I'm sure we'll be moaning about all our horrible symptoms soon enough!

xx

At about 6 weeks, I actually posted here wondering if I was a little crazy because I didn't feel pregnant and other than sore boobs and bad acne (and occasional crazy appetite, didn't have any symptoms). Well...I thought I was 6 weeks at the time, but was only 5, since the doc just bumped me back a week. But now, I'm at 8 weeks, and until about 5 days ago, my symptoms would come and go...sometimes hardly noticed them, other times they were a problem. Now I'm nauseas pretty much 24/7...unless I can sleep about 18 hours/day, then I'm fine! But I'm hoping that this will wane after a few more days too, like everything else has...we'll see.

Hello :hi:

Welcome to baby and bump!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

It is normal for sympoms to come and go hun, many girls on here are experiencing them. I never got any real ones til I was around 9-10wks pregnant.

Wishing you a very healthy & happy pregnancy! :hugs:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->