Pregnancy Symptoms Gone For Nearly 2 Weeks

Rilann

Reaction score
It happened as soon as I got 5 weeks overnight.
I had a miscarriage with my last pregnancy as well
May I ask if anyone else experienced this but still had a successful pregnancy or does this just simply sound like a missed miscarriage?

I'm honestly just expecting the worst again but part of me would like to be onto a little bit of hope until whatever happens happens.
Thank you so much.

If you are like me your pregnancy symptoms come and go. I barely had any symptoms for the past 5 weeks but on the occasion I would feel a tiny bit of sickness I would think it's really starting only for it to disappear for about 3 days. Every pregnancy is different and you might just be lucky to not get many strong symptoms. When is your scan? Try not to stress until you speak to your midwife, though if you get any cramping and bleeding I would contact a health care professional x

If you are like me your pregnancy symptoms come and go. I barely had any symptoms for the past 5 weeks but on the occasion I would feel a tiny bit of sickness I would think it's really starting only for it to disappear for about 3 days. Every pregnancy is different and you might just be lucky to not get many strong symptoms. When is your scan? Try not to stress until you speak to your midwife, though if you get any cramping and bleeding I would contact a health care professional x

I had quite bad morning sickness very quickly after conceiving, around 1 week or so. Lower back pain, moodiness and acne as well as very sensitive breasts.
It's all gone and all left practically overnight.

With my last miscarriage all I got were sensitive breasts and that disappeared about 2 days prior to the miscarriage.
So I just think I'm miscarrying for the second time in a row now from that.
I would love for it to just be some wacky change of heart from my body and it deciding on making pregnancy easier though! Haha

I'm not due a first scan until 12 weeks unfortunately. Though I have the feeling I'll need to book an emergency scan if everything stays the course it's taking.

Thank you so much for replying, I wholeheartedly mean that.

I had quite bad morning sickness very quickly after conceiving, around 1 week or so. Lower back pain, moodiness and acne as well as very sensitive breasts.
It's all gone and all left practically overnight.

With my last miscarriage all I got were sensitive breasts and that disappeared about 2 days prior to the miscarriage.
So I just think I'm miscarrying for the second time in a row now from that.
I would love for it to just be some wacky change of heart from my body and it deciding on making pregnancy easier though! Haha

I'm not due a first scan until 12 weeks unfortunately. Though I have the feeling I'll need to book an emergency scan if everything stays the course it's taking.

Thank you so much for replying, I wholeheartedly mean that.

I really hope your baby sticks in there for you. Pregnancy is such a stressful time and I hope you can get a quick scan done. Just explain to them that you are worried that something is wrong and you would like to get it checked. I'm so sorry to hear about your previous miscarriage too 😢 my first scan is in the middle of February so I feels like ages away. I keep feeling like there is only an empty sac due to having very limited symptoms. I'm embracing myself for them to tell me that there is nothing there 👎

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->