Pregnancy symptoms? Opinions please :)

Clj

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I was hoping some of you with bfp (or that have been pregnant before) could tell me if these sound like pregnancy symptoms. Did you experience any of these and they ended up being pregnancy symptoms?
AF is due in 6 days. I had sex in my ovulation window. My symptoms are: nausea (almost constant) for the last 3-4 days, sore heavy feeling breasts (husband says they feel and look fuller), very sensitive sore nipples, keep having dreams that I'm pregnant, light cramps, really gassy, not as hungry as I usually am, and loss of sex drive (just can't get in the mood and I'm usually always up for sex). It's too early to test and the wait is the worst. What do you ladies think of these symptoms?

Thanks in advance for answers and opinions :)

Anyone? Id love to hear what you think!

Sounds like they could be pregnancy symptoms! Here's hoping for a BFP for you!

With my first DD I was nauseous all the time, had a few dizzy spells when I first fell pregnant, and had a "full" feeling in my abdomen. With my 2nd DD I had really bad indigestion, gas, pregnancy dreams and light headedness. Hope some of that helps you!

They could be pregnancy symptoms. Last Month I thought I was pregnant due to some symptoms but I wasn't. Sometimes the symptoms that come after ovulation leading to your period could be similar to pregnancy symptoms.
You have many symptoms though I would think you are pregnant. Have you taken a pregnancy test? Maybe in 2 days it would show.

They sound like pregnancy symptoms, but I had a few of these last month and AF showed up. Hoping you get a BFP :flower:

It could go either way, but those symptoms do sound promising. The waiting is torture, I know. Good luck!

Thank you so much for the replies ladies!! Still waiting on AF (due in 4 days). Still have all the symptoms.. Boobs are so sore (more sore than they usually are before AF), my nipples are so sensitive that I can't even touch them and they seem to be staying hard. Nausea isn't constant anymore, it comes and goes. And this may be odd, but my vagina kinda feels swollen or like there's a small tampon in there. I hate that it's so hard to distinguish between pms and pregnancy symptoms! I just know that my boobs are never this sore before AF and I've never had sensitive nipples before AF.. So hoping that's a sign! Again, thanks for the replies! :)

This is my first month ttc, with my other 2 it just happened but was very happy but now I'm tryin I want it like yesterday, I always feel like AF comes around so quick but now I'm waiting for it its talkin forever :/ xx

***update***
Still having the symptoms.
Today, at 11DPO just went to the bathroom and am spotting dull red blood in watery CM.. Don't know if this means AF is coming early or not.. I've never been more than 1 day early and AF is not due for another 3 days.. Feeling a little disheartened. This may mean I'm out :(

***update***
Today, at 11DPO just went to the bathroom and am spotting dull red blood in watery CM.. Don't know if this means AF is coming early or not.. I've never been more than 1 day early and AF is not due for another 3 days.. Feeling a little disheartened. This may mean I'm out :(
I just had the same thing today but it was pink. Watery CM streaked with pink. I clearly recall having that with one of my 3 BFP's right before AF was due and I think I had it with one of the others. With my first I had brown spotting the day AF was due. I thought I was out, I went about my business (and indulged in large amounts of sushi and wine). Two days later I realized she still hadn't shown and tested.....BFP! FX that this is just implantation spotting or something of the sort.

I have had many 2ww where my symptoms were so strong I could have swore I was pregnant and turned out I was not , and the cycle I did get pregnant I had very few symptoms extreme fatigue (falling asleep any time of the day) and sore breasts were my only symptoms .
I hope this is implantation spotting and not AF.

***update***
I just had the same thing today but it was pink. Watery CM streaked with pink. I clearly recall having that with one of my 3 BFP's right before AF was due and I think I had it with one of the others. With my first I had brown spotting the day AF was due. I thought I was out, I went about my business (and indulged in large amounts of sushi and wine). Two days later I realized she still hadn't shown and tested.....BFP! FX that this is just implantation spotting or something of the sort.

That sounds like exactly what happened to me.. Except mine was more of a light brown/red color. I'm really hoping its a pregnancy symptom! You have given me hope! I guess we're not out til AF shows! FX for both of us! Thank you for commenting on both threads :)

***update***

That sounds like exactly what happened to me.. Except mine was more of a light brown/red color. I'm really hoping its a pregnancy symptom! You have given me hope! I guess we're not out til AF shows! FX for both of us! Thank you for commenting on both threads :)

Good luck, girl!!

Today at 10dpo I have been feeling minor cramps and pokes all day. Just went to the bathroom and noticed a drip of light brownish CM drip into the toilet. This is my 2nd month TTC #1 and the same thing happened to me last month. I looked up my old posts and it also started on 10 dpo last month. Hoping its a good sign! But last month nothing happened or it was a Chemical Pregnancy. :/ I am nervous!! I have never been a spotter prior to AF's arrival til TTC. Which leads me to believe its PG related (good or bad idk) but I am super anxious feeling now and I hate it.

Still having "spotting" every time I use the bathroom.. It's clear CM with brownish/pink blood in it.. Not coming out in my panties but there when I wipe. Still hoping this isn't AF coming early. Trying not to get disheartened..

Today at 10dpo I have been feeling minor cramps and pokes all day. Just went to the bathroom and noticed a drip of light brownish CM drip into the toilet. This is my 2nd month TTC #1 and the same thing happened to me last month. I looked up my old posts and it also started on 10 dpo last month. Hoping its a good sign! But last month nothing happened or it was a Chemical Pregnancy. :/ I am nervous!! I have never been a spotter prior to AF's arrival til TTC. Which leads me to believe its PG related (good or bad idk) but I am super anxious feeling now and I hate it.

That's exactly how I've been feeling. The CM and blood is there every time I wipe now :( I'm hoping it's not AF. This is my first month of officially TTC. I have thought I was pregnant in the past (we weren't trying but also not preventing) bc of the symptoms I was having..but they ended up being pms. I seriously thought I was pregnant until the spotting today.. Now I'm doubting. I've never had symptoms like these before AF.. Usually all I get are sore breasts, moody, light cramps a day or 2 before, and burning when urinate the week of (which I haven't had). I have never been a spotter before AF either. I'm anxious as well! The wait is torture! Good luck to you! Let me know how it goes! :)

Well heres my update faster then expected. I posted elsewhere so this is my copy/paste

2nd cycle TTC never been pg before. Last cycle at 10dpo had light brown spotting for a couple days that stopped then few days later AF arrived. Idk if it was chemical or not...

Have 32 day average cycles. Im currently 10dpo again and this morning had very minor cramps and slight aches hear and there. Later in day had a drip of light brown blood drip in toilet when i went pee. Since then ive had to put a tampon in it heavy red!! And sooooooo much super severe cramps im trying not to cry!! Im no newbie to severe cramps but this is probably right up there with the worth AF cramps ive ever had. If i had pain medication right now id be using it. Is this AF way early? If it is cool but im so miserable and not sure why cramps are so much worse then normal. I might puke! :'(

Oh gosh Abbey08 I'm sorry. IDK, CP or very EMC maybe? I'm not sure. I'm sorry, though. Sending you hugs.

Abbey08, here is my update. I'm literally in the same exact boat as you!

Also copy and pasted from the other thread I created.

***update***

Sadly AF has arrived :( she arrived last night, 3 days early. AF never comes more than a day early for me.. And even a day early is rare. I honestly don't know why she's early or why I expericed all those symptoms. I'm so disheartened. I've never experienced all those symptoms, so I was sure I was pregnant. I really wanted to conceive in September bc it's a special month for my husband and I.. We started dating in September (7 years ago), we got engaged in September (4 years ago), and we got married in September (3 years ago). He was convinced I was pregnant too. I know what I felt, and it felt like I was. I guess the woman's body can do crazy things.

My cramps are also way more painful and intense than they usually are. I had to get up multiple times in the night to pee and "release blood". I also got extremely sick at 4am.. Weak, shaking, cold, and felt like I needed to puke.. I sat in front of the toilet for 30min feeling like I was going to puke at any moment (I'm surprised that I didn't).. Then I got really sick diarrhea (tmi, sorry). Now I'm currently laying in bed with horrible cramps that make me want to curl up in fetal position. :(

You're definitely not alone Abbey08!

hugs hun the only symptom i ever get before a bfp is cramps and bad gas fx for next month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->