Pregnancy symptoms or going crazy???

Babycrazy1102

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm new to this site. I stumbled across it this evening after googling early symptoms, I am hoping to gain some insight into the early pregnancy symptoms I might be having.

I am 8dpo, this is only my second month ttc. I was just awoken from sleep with horrible heartburn and nausea. Yesterday I had several nose bleeds and hot flashes... All of these symptoms are extremely rare for me. I've had some fatigue too and slight cramping but nothing too extreme there.

I didn't think i had a chance at getting pregnant this month because the day before, day of and after ovulation I was sick and not having relations with my husband and the women in my family have a long history of trouble conceiving (which is why my husband and I started earlier than planned).. But these symptoms are driving me nuts!! Am I crazy or has anyone else has symptoms happen like these??

I really appreciate your help and feedback in advance!

Yep I got hot flushes for about 10 days and night sweats.
I got a little nausea to start too, although that's gone now.
Totally normal xx

I had fatigue and nausea, but not until about 5 weeks pregnant. My heartburn started when I got into second trimester. And I did have hot flashes but that was not until I was in third tri. Everyone is different tho and symptoms will vary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->