Pregnancy Symptoms - please help!

BeccaBoo44

Reaction score
My husband and I haven't been trying or preventing pregnancy, we're just leaving it in God's hands- and I will leave it at that.

The strangest things have been happening to me this month and I'd like some of you to tell me of your experiences with early pregnancy symptoms - I have never posted on a forum before or ever felt this "off"

My period is due in about 7 days... About a week ago my nipples (not breasts- just the nips) became incredibly sore. Usually my breasts get sore but never just my nipples. Then a few days following the nipple soreness my breasts became incredibly full and heavy and so sensitive, I won't let my husband touch them.

The last couple of days I have had random bouts of period like cramps (really abnormal for me, I usually only cramp immediately after I start) I have also been gassy (TMI, I know... It gets worse) and even diarrhea this morning.

To TOP I have had a horrible acne break out! I usually get a couple ( cystic acne, PCOS - but I have pretty regular periods) but this time I had several on my jaw line and cheek bones. Disgusting!

Am I making this up in my head? It feels real to me! Lol

Could be preg symptoms or PMS symptoms. Take a test if AF doesnt show. Good luck x

sounds like pregnancy... but also could be pms or an off month. fingers crossed for you. last month i was sure i was pregnant. we started ttc but we didnt go by any dates or temps so maybe more ntnp. anyway soon after i started getting alot of clear discharge,sore nipples, period cramps. i took test after test as this carried on all month. i was then late. a week late....2 weeks late. still negative test. the gyno gave me and ultrasound and said he saw nothing and also gave me some tabs to take to block estrogen or something. i was suppose to take them on the 5th day of my period. he also sent me for blood work for hormone imbalance. oh and i also started gettuing water retention and bloated. so on cycle day 50 my period came and lasted 11 days. im back off to the drs today wit the results of my bloods and to speak to him. turnt out to be an off month. i hope this month is more successful. im now on cycle day 24. but i dont know my ovulation date so just going with it. fingers crossed for us both

Me and my partner decided in May to come off the injection, I tried the mini pill for 2 weeks and we decided it's time to try for a baby. In September I bought the clear blue ovulation kit, I did this last month and had sex at the time of ovulation, I had my period about 4 weeks ago and came off Saturday 8th November. From Monday this week I have had constant leaking and I mean lots of it, I can litterally feel it dripping out of me and still more when I wipe, the ovulation kit says I'm not ovulating. I have had a break out of spots this week and I've got about 8 of my face. And to top it off the last couple of days I can't stop poo'in and farting. I should be due on in a few days

Please help? Have I got thrush?

Hey do you know if you were really pregnant or not? I had the exact same symptoms except for the breakout. And my periods due in a week. But I feel like my symptoms are all over the place :/ I'm so anxious :o

I did a test today and it's negative but it could be during the week I'm due on. I keep getting sick feelings and still constantly leaking! I wish someone had had the same and could help! Xx

WelI i stopped taking the pill in October and had a normal cycle during the sugar pill week...but not since!! Idon't know ifi haven't had a period this month because of the hormone changes but I'm planning to take a test this Friday if AF doesn't show by then. I've been mildly cramping for a few days and exhausted..I don't know how long it usually takes to get a period one stopping the pill buti was only on it for 2 months so I thought it would be pretty normal still. ..I should've gotten a period by the 18th of oct ober if it was going to be s normal 28 day cycle. .

Becca boo. .. it does seem like real symptoms to me so fingers crossed for you. ..I remember cramping and tummy aches and tender chest in my other pregnancies too! When are you going to test? ?

I'm now 3 days late, I've just done a test and it's negative today! Again! How can I be late but a negative test? I feel So bloated and I have done nothing today and I'm absolutely knackered! I'm still leaking white stuff could I be pregnant? How long does it take to show on a test?

I had all those signs with my 1st pregnancy and was almost 1 week late before getting a +ve test, sadly I mc at 6 weeks. Good luck x

I took another test about an hour ago and it has a smudge where the second line should be so not sure if it is positive, can I do another test with my next wee?

I took another test about an hour ago and it has a smudge where the second line should be so not sure if it is positive, can I do another test with my next wee?

How did it go? Were you positive or negative? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->