Pregnancy symptoms returning after early m/c?

hopeful725

TTC after MC
Reaction score
Has anyone else had pregnancy symptoms return 2-3 weeks after a loss & HCG levels going back down to 0?
I'm having sore bbs, fatigue, dizziness, nausea when I don't eat..etc basically the exact feelings I had when I tested positive last month. Of course I've read how you're more fertile after a m/c so maybe I'm over-examining...? I pray my cycle resumed without a delay meaning I'm ~8 dpo... I just feel like it's going to be hell waiting 4-5 more days to test! Even worse, the thought of getting AF and seeing blood again is going to be like deja vu of my m/c :[
Anyone else experiencing these symptoms so soon???

I had tons of symptoms. I didn't get my at for a month and a half.
I was producing milk like crazy and everything :( its normal you just have some pregnancy hormones in you most likely.

How far along were you?

I did have some pregnancy symptoms before AF hit in that first cycle, I think my hormones were out of whack. It was a terrible case of PMS.

Of course, you can get pregnant without having AF first!

I hope it's the latter for you, and if not, your body will regulate itself and you'll be back to normal.

I have also had some very similar symptoms after ectopic and after very early miscarriage (4+) ....and ive crazed myself worrying about what all the symptoms mean, even convince myself that i could be pregnant....but i have come to learn that it really is just the hormone levels out of sync, and the symptoms can be just the same as pregnancy symptoms... and also, the pregnancy symptoms are very similar to pre-AF.
I think when you've experienced a pregnancy loss, for some reason you seem to tune into every little twinge, or feeling that your body has but then it somehow seems multiplied. I have been back and forth to docs with all these symptoms...particularly for me, i get swollen and tender nipples, dizziness and twinges in my side (and still dont know what they are but only had them since the ectopic in feb\march this year)

Im now trying very hard to chill out and stop checking myself constantly...(easier said than done) and ive also told myself i must not test until i am actually late for my period. Ive been quite good (for a few days, ha ha ha!) but its time to start trying again this week so i know next week my symptoms will return and i'll be going mad again wondering whats happening.

I hope your body settles soon, and that you manage to work it all out. good luck trying!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->